A Nintendo Direct is coming 11/13/2013

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Next Nintendo Direct about Wii U should be around january 2014, during 2013 january's ND we got:
  • X trailer
  • Bayonetta 2 trailer
  • Yoshi Yarn announcement
  • SMTxFE announcement
  • Wind Waker HD announcement
I don't think we will got a Wii U ND before years end, Nintendo will probably wait and see how the system and SM3DW perform before making any new announcement.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For the love of god
Shut up
So I can get info on the direct
Instead of reading you two bitching at each other
Not everyone can watch it at the moment you know.
Some new trailers, Miiverse for 3DS next month, new Youtube app for 3DS and WiiU next month, combined eShop credit for WiiU and 3DS next month, some new trailers and an announcement for Nintendo Football League. Oh, and an update for Animal Crossing Plaza (WiiU) and a demo for Bravely Default (3DS). That's pretty much it.
SM3D World looks fucking fantastic, but I don't have a WiiU :(

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some new trailers, Miiverse for 3DS next month, new Youtube app for 3DS and WiiU next month, combined eShop credit for WiiU and 3DS next month, some new trailers and an announcement for Nintendo Football League. Oh, and an update for Animal Crossing Plaza (WiiU) and a demo for Bravely Default (3DS). That's pretty much it.
SM3D World looks fucking fantastic, but I don't have a WiiU :(

I'm curious, now that 3DS and Wii U share a balance, what does that mean as far as purchases go? Like, do we know what will happen to the eShop?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm curious, now that 3DS and Wii U share a balance, what does that mean as far as purchases go? Like, do we know what will happen to the eShop?
The only thing we know is that the balance can be combined. Also, because it'll use the same NNID, I'm sure Miiverse will be combined too. I don't think anyone knows what other things this may cause.

Reactions: the_randomizer

superboy137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm very glad Youtube is coming for the 3DS and for me that was the higlight of the Direct. Can't wait to watch some awesome videos at night :)

P

pasc

Well, lately I keep thinking "another one" ?

I'd rather have them to send less of these "directs", yet with more content.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Since the full youtube video wasn't posted anywhere (for those of us who can't see the streams linked on OP):

EUR

US

There are several differences between the Eu and US ones but a good portion DOES seem to be following the same script, interestingly enough. The Eur one definitely has a lot more soccer related stuff, for instance, and a few differences in release dates.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, It just occurred to me, I wonder if that 3DS Youtube app is gonna be compatible with YT3D. That would be SWEET (I have serious doubts, though, just like technically they could do the same thing with the Wii U app.)
The funny thing is that NA had the 3d slider up when presenting the app, where as, EUR had it down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning