OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from London and I've been gaming since the days of the Atari Pong clones (for those who remember that far back!). Right now I'm working abroad but right before I left, I picked up a Wii and I'm looking forward to tinkering with it when I eventually return to the UK. I've looked online at quite a few Nintendo related forums but I like this one the most and look forward to enjoying my time here.

biggrin.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hello Welcome to the temp..
if you want to hack your Wii (backup loading from HDD or just homebrew) please do go over to the wii hacking section and download ModMii, a tool designed by XFlak for newbies)

why are we getting an invasion of brits on the temp lately?

Ulysses

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dter ic said:
Hello Welcome to the temp..
if you want to hack your Wii (backup loading from HDD or just homebrew) please do go over to the wii hacking section and download ModMii, a tool designed by XFlak for newbies)
Cheers, will do!

QUOTE(Dter ic @ Apr 26 2011, 01:43 PM)
why are we getting an invasion of brits on the temp lately?
Hmmmm probably because historically its in our nature to invade territories and old habits die hard.
laugh.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome. XD I have one of the Atari Pong machines in my closet. The battery contacts have rusted away though. I wonder if there's a way to replace those. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Z

Zorua

O hai thar. :3
Welcome to the boat with more than a million people on it.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Follow the rules or you'll be thrown off board and if you survive, the Happy Unicorn Brigade which chase you forever.
ohnoes.png

Last but not the least, have fun!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb