A new video by me!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by TrolleyDave, Apr 9, 2010.

Apr 9, 2010

A new video by me! by TrolleyDave at 4:23 PM (789 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TrolleyDave
    OP

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    After creating the video for TinyT's song I've gotten into the whole video editing thing. This is one I've created that shows the civil unrest caused by the EDL over the last year intercut with radical Muslim protests (the people the EDL claim to be protesting against) with the Sex Pistols song Anarchy In The UK as the backing track. It's only the second full video I've done so probably could be alot better. Was wondering what people thought of it and if they had suggestions for how I could improve it.

2. Gore

Member Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    bump

3. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    For that kind of vid I would personally have a few more voice-overs with the music fading down a little, especially during the still pictures. For example music fades down while you cut to a clip of Nick Griffin giving a speech, cut to some pictures of typical BNP racists as speech goes on, then turn the music up and go to a clip of a riot. You know, mix things up a little.

4. TrolleyDave
    OP

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Nice one p1ngy! I really appreciate that. [​IMG] I'll have a mess around later and fine tune it a little.