TheFirstDecade

OP
Trophies
Website
www.furaffinity.net
XP
Country
United States
And that stranger is me, ladies and gents. Been looking around this website as an outsider for a while as i was looking for homebrew tutorials and etc. I felt a sense of a good community here of gamers alike, so i decided to pop in here and see what this place is all about. Hope to get some new friends here and share what i have made of my own work around here in the proper places if possible. Feel free to drop in and say hello to me! :D

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome US boy :)
I'm sure what you've written here is interesting and funny, if only I could read it, since on my cell phone that colored font is unreadable, and endangers what little sight I have left...hehe.

Note: Unfortunately not many people come to greet new users, but maybe you'll get lucky....for now you'll have to settle for yours truly and his band....

banda-festa.gif
EMO_0600.gif
esibizione.gif

Reactions: TheFirstDecade

TheFirstDecade

OP
Trophies
Website
www.furaffinity.net
XP
Country
United States
Welcome US boy :)
I'm sure what you've written here is interesting and funny, if only I could read it, since on my cell phone that colored font is unreadable, and endangers what little sight I have left...hehe.

Note: Unfortunately not many people come to greet new users, but maybe you'll get lucky....for now you'll have to settle for yours truly and his band....

View attachment 274912View attachment 274913View attachment 274916
Ah well, wanted to be a bit extravagant, but not too extravagant. Im on a darker-toned theme as we speak.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: