alexei_gp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On the maxzhou88 forum i spotted this image:

Looking to more information i spotted the new firmware of this new revo:

I dont know any information about this new revo but anyone have the knowledge to understand the chinese language please post it to have more information about this new revo,i share the links of the maxzhou forum,these 2 links are topics about the new revo:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3542673404
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3582794437

The site of the new firmware of the revo k101 plus:http://www.kteam.ys168.com/

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting...He's also been working on the k2 (ds/gba clone) for sometime. He's just waiting for a US patent to expire next year before he makes a formal announcement.

Reactions: alexei_gp

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the idea of clone consoles but so few of them seek to actually improve things, instead just copy them and maybe build in their own flash cart. Such a thing seemed to dog the previous GBA clone attempts, including the k101, so here is hoping this bucks the trend.

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the plus is going to be using the same screen as the dingo a320 it seems.

If that's true then it's bad news. The Dingoo has a rotated 240x320 LCD which makes it awful to look at unless you only have one functional eye, or wear an eye patch. Only rotated games look fine as you're then viewing the screen correctly. I've never been able to get used to the Dingoo screen, and a few folk sent theirs back shortly after purchase because it was screwing their eyes up. The GCW, or one of the GPH handhelds would be a better choice of screen. They're proper orientated 320x240.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to the sp clone?

The sp clone has been dead for awhile. He had a original style in a dingo shell shell. But he stopped supporting it with updates. Plus each unit of the k101 has eventual battery drain and perma, screen stopping issues. Reading through the China forums with various translation plugs, apps and google translate; has revealed that he is using a inferior screen designed to break for buyers outside china. He even called Americans, stupid and greedy.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ehhh

Personally I don't care for clone consoles because the real deal is often sold for less and has better compatibility.
I would normally agree with you, but being an exact clone instead of an emulator, compatibility isn't a problem, and the form factor is better than the original GBA or the SP.

alexei_gp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The sp clone has been dead for awhile. He had a original style in a dingo shell shell. But he stopped supporting it with updates. Plus each unit of the k101 has eventual battery drain and perma, screen stopping issues. Reading through the China forums with various translation plugs, apps and google translate; has revealed that he is using a inferior screen designed to break for buyers outside china. He even called Americans, stupid and greedy.

Can you please post the link? i want to see it.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now maxzhou88 have the benefit of the doubt,because in that thread i dont see maxzhou saying "all the americans are stupid and greedy".

Oh u want that link. Well its writen in chinese n you have to join the forum to get past the first few pages. The links are posted to the chinese forums already in one of these threads.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the new Revo K101 will be released during this month. You can follow us on twitter: K1gbasp. For any issues, you can write to us via email: [email protected]

We will keep bringing you the latest news on this device.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@