A new DS coming soon???

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds awesome, but very unbelievable. Nintendo won't release a new DS right now, the sales are as strong as ever, and Christmas is coming up

currynoodles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
We'll see I guess. I feel that it's a mere rumor, but who knows?

Less than 20,000 Yen they mentioned. making it.. about A$200? That'll trigger a price drop in the DS lites i suppose.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
HEY EVERYBODY! IT'S THE MONTHLY NEW DS RUMOR AGAIN!
yaynds.gif

It's practicaly October already and Nintendo said nothing about it.. so, I don't think they'll release a new DS this year..
tongue.gif

Well, if I'm not mistaken, there's a Nintendo Press Conference being held on the next Thursday.. if the thing is real, they'll confirm it there..
tongue.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
this is bullshit. nintendo's sales r still thru the roof, especially with the onslaught of games that came out recently, and a whole bunch of heavy hitters still yet to come out. r they rly stupid enough to kill their own sales by making the ds obsolete? a remodeled version MAYBE but a new GAMEBOY (yes gameboy, not ds 2 u nubs) is highly unlikely.

also, to compete with iphone? that's bs. nintendo has official made the switch to casual gamers (aka everyone but us). the next system will once again be kid friendly, and probably won't have all the neat little features we would like it to have (such as bluetooth, built in memory, etc). hell, the next handheld will be my deciding factor to if i should ditch nintendo for good. (already lost faith in the wii, s'all bout 360!)

[/rant]

tinymonkeyt said:
how much is 20000 yen?
bout 200 bucks. the general rule of thumb for american dollars (and canadian now lol) is just knock off two zeros. i fink.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended