A new blog about...

MatrixMaster3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I haven't posted much on these boards (this is my 5th post), I would like to announce that I will be starting a blog that (as the title suggests) has to do with me playing (or replaying) new or old games and review them, possibly in comparison to today's standards and how that compared to the standards of games back then. I'll try to include as many consoles as possible, but I would be limited by the fact that all I can do is emulate all the retro consoles and play PS, PS2, and PS3 games, leaving out XBox.

I will also be trying to do a game per week depending on the console/game chosen. I would possibly be doing a genre per month or two months.

So, two questions:
  • Which blogging site do you think I should use? (I'm looking for free sites and easy to modify: preferably no HTML or very minimal as in "upload image" or "insert URL for image here")
  • Is there any way that I could get an XBox/360/both on the cheap or free?
Thanks in advance for any help I get from here!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp has a blog section.

and, To get them free you need to steal them
tongue.gif

or obtain from a relative or friend.

Regular Xbox's are pretty cheap now, as are 360's You could get the Arcade version 360 for $200.00

MatrixMaster3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I've been looking at.

And I saw the GBATemp one, and the 1UP one, and I don't really want to use that service. I kinda want to individualize mine a little (as far as one can individualize from a review blog).

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MatrixMaster3 said:

And I saw the GBATemp one, and the 1UP one, and I don't really want to use that service. I kinda want to individualize mine a little (as far as one can individualize from a review blog).

You want to individualise your blog, but using Wordpress? Get your own domain if you want to be really unique. Wordpress is used by thousands, if not millions.

MatrixMaster3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
MatrixMaster3 said:

You want to individualise your blog, but using Wordpress? Get your own domain if you want to be really unique. Wordpress is used by thousands, if not millions.

That's my point, though. Ican't really individualize beyond my 'game a week' premise that i forgot to mention in the OP. I really don't know how to use HTML and if I got my own domain, I don't know what I could use to post in blog format. If their is a coding format/caste I could use, then by all means tell me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1