OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hey!

I recently started my first YouTube channel and would love to get some feedback!! XD
My channel is based on gameplay, more specifically F2P...

Over the past few weeks I have been spending a few hours a day doing research and.. things related, In order to improve my channel.
I personaly believe I have mae a huge improvment, Having a full template for the videos, and created all background for whatever is needed !
-----
YouTube - www.youtube.com/F5Minutes
Twitter - www.twitter.com/First5minutes
Facebook - www.facebook.com/F5Minutes
-----
Feedback is currently my main source of improvement!
Thanks for reading!!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought you were trolling at first, then I realizes I couldn't see your sig because I had the dark design on.

Anyway... What's a gameplay channel? :lol:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might want to do a bit more to spice up your videos; it's pretty important to keep the audience interested enough to keep on watching all the way through.

Talton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You might want to do a bit more to spice up your videos; it's pretty important to keep the audience interested enough to keep on watching all the way through.

Thanks for the feesback, i am currently looking into assigning an intro to my videos, also in the progress of setting up a twitter account...

Any idea you folks can throw towards me for anything youd like to see 'during' the videos would be helpful.
Quotes.. Comments.. Animations or things like that.

(a gameplay channel shows the viewer what the game is like.. Either before they buy the game or waste 5GB downloading the game and only playing it once)

Please remeber i am still in the early stages of developing the channel.. For example, I have finaly figured out a way to produce higher quality videos with a very small file size output.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Do some editing effects, also commentary is a nice thing, not necessarily all the way through (I'm learning that myself), just something like in the beginning or the end. It helps gives personality to your channel and to your videos, rather than them just being you playing a game.

Also there are hundreds of millions of gameplay channels that are doing exactly what you are doing. Try something bold, be unique. (I know it's easy to say but hard to do..)

But all in all, I love new youtube channels. (I'll message you on there with a proposal here soon) Subbed.

Talton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Do some editing effects, also commentary is a nice thing, not necessarily all the way through (I'm learning that myself), just something like in the beginning or the end. It helps gives personality to your channel and to your videos, rather than them just being you playing a game.

Also there are hundreds of millions of gameplay channels that are doing exactly what you are doing. Try something bold, be unique. (I know it's easy to say but hard to do..)

But all in all, I love new youtube channels. (I'll message you on there with a proposal here soon) Subbed.

Thats for the feedback :)
I just had a brilliant idea.. But il have to do some research on it first...

[Watch This Space]

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States

Thats for the feedback :)
I just had a brilliant idea.. But il have to do some research on it first...

[Watch This Space]

Ahaha I do that all the time.... and yet I forget to research...

Talton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ok, got a bunch of ideas jotted down, hopefully will make my videos seem more viewer friendly, afew effects and... If possible, commentary from a third party source xD

Ill be putting afew into action on my next video, hopefully done by tuesday xD

should be interesting Lol.

Talton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
You guys have given me some excellent feedback so far on my channel..!
I have recently completed the designs for youtube, twitter and facebook, and would love some mroe feedback on the finished product.

Any tips on "getting it out there" would be appreciated, for at the moment I do lack views.
Any tips of naming videos, tags.. stuff like that, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.