A mysterious silhouette relating to a well known game to be reborn, GameFreak.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The official GameFreak website has posted a strange picture of a silhouette with a caption noting that "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration". Now, this is not known to be regarding Pokémon so don't take this as one at this time, but it's a bit mysterious wording for GameFreak

silhouettebig.jpg

http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/g2013/index.html
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Well known game? Perhaps a franchise from Nintendo, or another company.

Reactions: riune

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about the games developed by GameFreak, Pokemon and Pulseman are the two that seem to correspond with the message. However, that silhouette looks nothing like anything to come from Pulseman.

I can only believe that this is another franchise combining with Pokemon. I do not have high hopes for this, as what is pictured looks like a small horse. This can only mean bad things.

NZYXGyH.png

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pulsemon 2015

In all seriousness the people over at silicornera (the users not the staff) point out it looks like a gruntie? So maybe .hack pokemon cross over. >_> It is a well known game. Though reborn .hack is a very very scary idea with a series where everything matters.

Reactions: Ericthegreat

Slamicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks intriguing.
I can't think of anything that fits the silhouette. I have no clue about the trademark either. I think there is not much to be found from that yet.
It could be Pokémon, but then why would they put "well known game" instead of just Pokémon? Is that normal wording in Japanese?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Thinking about the games developed by GameFreak, Pokemon and Pulseman are the two that seem to correspond with the message. However, that silhouette looks nothing like anything to come from Pulseman.

I can only believe that this is another franchise combining with Pokemon. I do not have high hopes for this, as what is pictured looks like a small horse. This can only mean bad things.

The comment about collaboration makes it seem like the silhouette isn't from a GameFreak game.

Anyone good at art? You could take the silhouette, redraw it into something you think it would look like and do a reverse image search on Google to see if there are any hits.

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh, this could be semi-big, but then again it could be not

LEAVE IT UP TO TIME I GUESS

EDIT: FYI

It has been found that the URL includes the term Soritiba ソリティ馬, which was a trademark registered last year by Gamefreak

taken from Serebii.net

doesn't really tell us anything though AFAIK

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone good at art? You could take the silhouette, redraw it into something you think it would look like and do a reverse image search on Google to see if there are any hits.

I think I solved the riddle with this.

GWCSS0J.png

However, reverse image search turned very few results, and only of horses.

Slamicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

NZYXGyH.png
I doubt the chances of getting it right are appropriate, and the image the silhouette is from is likely not out in the internet yet. Nevertheless, seeing what people think it looks like could be entertaining. That horse's backside sure is. Here is my half-assed MS-Paint doodle.
iprynq.jpg

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pulsemon 2015

In all seriousness the people over at silicornera (the users not the staff) point out it looks like a gruntie? So maybe .hack pokemon cross over. >_> It is a well known game. Though reborn .hack is a very very scary idea with a series where everything matters.
lmfao no, if it, is that is fucking crazy. (kinda does look like a gruntie tho lol)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see Mr. Saturn, but then again I only knew him from SSBM... but...
I doubt the chances of getting it right are appropriate, and the image the silhouette is from is likely not out in the internet yet. Nevertheless, seeing what people think it looks like could be entertaining. That horse's backside sure is. Here is my half-assed MS-Paint doodle.
iprynq.jpg
Am I the only one thinking Viva Piñata? A Pokemon x Viva hybrid seems feasible.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More of a Megaman.EXE from Battle Network x Tepig, for me... O.o
While I would absolutely love anything Megaman-related (f**k you, Capcom, sell the Megaman franchise to people who will do something with it!), I doubt they would do a Megaman x Pokemon thing. .EXE/Battle Network would actually work; just change "cards" to "monz", I highly doubt it. I can dream, though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.