90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is awful, screenshot:

Screenshot_20230123-160546~2.png

It keeps appearing every now and then and it really disappoints me that a site like GBAtemp with such a great reputation, hosts this kind of content.

Think about the children browsing the site!:cry:

Imagine a child looking for information about "how to hack" his console in order to illegally download copyrighted software, and sees this.
What's gonna happen? The unattended fucker will get scared or worse, will get the wrong impression about GBAtemp users. The child will tell mom and dad (if any) about what he/she/insert object of identification in the dotted line .................... saw, and when the little fucker asks to his parents (if any) what the hell is a CIA... what's the parent supposed to say?
Have you thought about the trauma inflicted on the little walking shitter?

What's more uncomfortable, is that, I as an adult, see this and get disappointed at the troll advertising. smh smh smh

You either remove it or make it happen. Get it?
Can't believe GBAtemp hosts trolls, for god's sake.

Last edited by JuanMena,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awful, screenshot:

View attachment 348995

It keeps appearing every now and then and it really disappoints me that a site like GBAtemp with such a great reputation, hosts this kind of content.

Think about the children browsing the site!:cry:

Imagine a child looking for information about "how to hack" his console in order to illegally download copyrighted software, and sees this.
What's gonna happen? The unattended fucker will get scared or worse, will get the wrong impression about GBAtemp users. The child will tell mom and dad about what he/she/insert object of identification in the dotted line .................... saw, and when the little fucker asks to his parents (if any) what the hell is a CIA... what's the parent supposed to say?
Have you thought about the trauma inflicted on the little walking shitter?

What's more uncomfortable, is that, I as an adult, see this and get disappointed at the troll advertising. smh smh smh

You either remove it or make it happen. Get it?
Can't believe GBAtemp hosts trolls, for god's sake.
Some of our steamy sessions are included in that cia. :D

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it, Is it just an Icon and Banner pic of the site, or is it a shortcut on homescreen (cia) to the site. Either way, any kid will figure out how to get to those sites now days. Easy to go to any site on the 2/3DS really.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't get it, Is it just an Icon and Banner pic of the site, or is it a shortcut on homescreen (cia) to the site. Either way, any kid will figure out how to get to those sites now days. Easy to go to any site on the 2/3DS really.
Clicking on it doesn't work as it'll redirect to a "Ooops! This has been removed" page.

Disappointed smh, smh, smh.

I was hoping to see Sara Luvv and Sienna West in 3D

Last edited by JuanMena,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over