Homebrew A man is creating goat simulator for the 3ds

LiamTheHackermon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently a homebrew dev named Alerdy (already well known in the scene for various web forwarders he made or the minecraft 3ds project) started on a goat simulator clone for the 3DS, named Waluigi Simulator.

You can find the projects page with more detailed info about the recent state (and of course you can download the current release there) by googling:
[Release] Waluigi Simulator - Goat Simulator Clone for 3DS

... also, Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64 is now in Waluigi Simulator!!!

A man is creating goat simulator for the 3ds check it out on 3d chaotic aos site it is super crazy fun

Last edited by anonymoose,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's on the front page of that chaotic site, Alerdy's made a few neat things. I talk to em :P. But like seriously. What's with the temp assuming things are fake without checking first? I mean it's on the front page. Hell i can upload video proof if u need it.

Last edited by Giodude,
Reactions: TheCyberQuake

ksanislo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's on the front page of that chaotic site, Alerdy's made a few neat things. I talk to em :P. But like seriously. What's with the temp assuming things are fake without checking first? I mean it's on the front page. Hell i can upload video proof if u need it.

But it's not goat simulator, and the odds of it ever getting anywhere close are basically nil.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is allowed? But here's a fill in the blank URL for those interested.
(Not sure if this link is legal)/
take that link down before the mods wreck your asshole

EDIT: Wait, that's not really a link, is that legal? Like i'd take it down just in case but im not sure

Last edited by Giodude,

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
take that link down before the mods wreck your asshole

EDIT: Wait, that's not really a link, is that legal? Like i'd take it down just in case but im not sure
No idea, as it's definitely cutting it close though. I'd like to know where the line is drawn...

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will be beautiful :cry:
No idea, as it's definitely cutting it close though. I'd like to know where the line is drawn...
I feel like it's fine since you're not explicitly sharing the domain itself, but where in the domain

It's like knowing where someone keeps their money, but you have to get the house key from elsewhere (horrible comparison, but it works)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd guess mentioning it directly.

If, say, "3dswarez.net" were a real site (it isn't, sorry) mentioning "3dswarez" or "3dswarez.net" would be bad.
If I posted "3dswarez.net/threads/release-super-warez-leak.88420/" it'd be a link which would likely be worse.
If I said "that warez site" that'd be okay. Hinting at the name seems to be fine and no action has been taken against it.
Even worse would be linking to a dropbox/mega/google drive/etc link of an actual illegal file.

Though I don't see why mentioning a piracy site by name warrants a removal. Way too cautious if anything. Anyone can go mention (by name, maybe not linking) that bay site for pirates. on information sites like Wikipedia, forums or sites like Reddit, news sites, etc, without a removal, warning, or ban. Hell, there was even a post about that one torrent site that used to kick ass getting taken down by the US government.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roses are red
Violets are blue
This is faker than
Your ass baby

gatewait.
Did you even..... Try the link? Like how can anyone say this is fake when there's a link to that chaos site right there...

EDIT: sorry for accidentally quoting the wrong person ricken.

Last edited by Giodude,
Reactions: Ricken

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A man is creating goat simulator for the 3ds
bd6.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol