A lot of lag when playing PSP games on Adrenaline

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can access data using CMA, but it is not like in PSP that's not direct like USB Key.

Have you check if the driver are installed

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
access psp data on the vita? just connect the vita or sd2vita to the pc, enable os files, and the pspemu will show up. if you want to mess with games and such like sorting use psp content manager 1.8. it needs to be in a psp like environment, so have it scan pspemu rather than the micro sd card. all games will appear.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
access psp data on the vita? just connect the vita or sd2vita to the pc, enable os files, and the pspemu will show up. if you want to mess with games and such like sorting use psp content manager 1.8. it needs to be in a psp like environment, so have it scan pspemu rather than the micro sd card. all games will appear.

No, I wanted to access regular PS Vita data by connecting the console to the PC.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'd have to use qcma. it's very finicky about usb cables though, a lot do not work or rather don't work for long. I think the vita just has issues. let me check if this cable I bought like a year ago still works.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you'd have to use qcma. it's very finicky about usb cables though, a lot do not work or rather don't work for long. I think the vita just has issues. let me check if this cable I bought like a year ago still works.

My used PS Vita didn't come with the original power supply so I guess its USB cable isn't the original too so that might explain why the unit in Windows 11's File Explorer was empty or maybe missing drivers are behind this.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, the red cable I usually use will disconnect if moving the system, but the black cable that came with the red cable works with no issues:

20220511_135623.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, qcma is. there's a suggestion not to enable charging in system settings or it could cause failures with cma via usb.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qcma is not official. I'm not sure if it's build from the official one or not, but there's also open cma, which is. both qcma and open cma are meant to bypass some of the restrictions that cma places on transferring games, such as requiring you to be on the latest firmware.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
qcma is not official. I'm not sure if it's build from the official one or not, but there's also open cma, which is. both qcma and open cma are meant to bypass some of the restrictions that cma places on transferring games, such as requiring you to be on the latest firmware.

I installed Adrenaline Bubble Manager and PSP games converted to bubbles still slowed down, so I deleted it but I still have its red menu in Adrenaline.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol