A lot of issues with YSmenu all of a sudden

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Banooneh, Apr 8, 2010.

Apr 8, 2010
  1. Banooneh
    OP

Newcomer Banooneh Newbie

New Zealand
    This is a pretty long story, and I probably sound stupid, but I'm genuinely concerned, so...

I've had an R4 with YSMenu (using a2h's Auto-Generator, if it matters) for a while; it's been working beautifully. I got the supposed "latest" extinfo/infolib/savlib.dat (this one from Scorpei's compatibility list) in order to play WarioWare DIY. It was all going fine until I decided to put Sonic Rush on the microSD this morning. I played it for a while, then shut it off - the next time I turned my DS on, attempting to select Sonic Rush from the menu made the DS promptly freeze; the icon for the game wouldn't even show up - it would still show the icon and information of the game I had selected right before it, and it would be stuck on the menu, rendering me helpless to do anything but turn it off. Trying this on a few other games, I'd found out that creating a save file makes the R4 freeze completely.
    Afterwards, I found out that downloading games via Wi-Fi in DIY makes it freeze as well, something that worked fine up until now.

What the hell's going on?

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Maybe try using the ones from this thread. Supposedly they should work (at least that is what the changelog says xD)

3. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    hey my files do work [​IMG]

it seems to be carts and wario (stupid game)

have u tryed copying all files off, full format (not quick) Fat32 file system, hope this solves problem