Hacking A lot of issues with YSmenu all of a sudden

Banooneh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is a pretty long story, and I probably sound stupid, but I'm genuinely concerned, so...

I've had an R4 with YSMenu (using a2h's Auto-Generator, if it matters) for a while; it's been working beautifully. I got the supposed "latest" extinfo/infolib/savlib.dat (this one from Scorpei's compatibility list) in order to play WarioWare DIY. It was all going fine until I decided to put Sonic Rush on the microSD this morning. I played it for a while, then shut it off - the next time I turned my DS on, attempting to select Sonic Rush from the menu made the DS promptly freeze; the icon for the game wouldn't even show up - it would still show the icon and information of the game I had selected right before it, and it would be stuck on the menu, rendering me helpless to do anything but turn it off. Trying this on a few other games, I'd found out that creating a save file makes the R4 freeze completely.
Afterwards, I found out that downloading games via Wi-Fi in DIY makes it freeze as well, something that worked fine up until now.

What the hell's going on?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
hey my files do work
tongue.gif

it seems to be carts and wario (stupid game)

have u tryed copying all files off, full format (not quick) Fat32 file system, hope this solves problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.