A long introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ziggy Zigzagoon, Aug 6, 2010.

Aug 6, 2010

A long introduction... by Ziggy Zigzagoon at 9:22 PM (1,597 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Member Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Puerto Rico
    Welcome, everyone. A lot of people may know me as "Marky Vigoroth" on deviantArt or "Caleb Cerron" on FurAffinity. I have been glimpsing at this site for about a year, yet I really started to read the forums and all when my brothers got their flashcards. Now I visit the site daily and make GBAtemp my top resource for flashcards!

My brothers have R4Ultras, but now they have an AceKard2i and a Supercard DSOnei, respectively. I borrowed one of my brother's R4Ultras to keep me entertained until I get an EZFlashVi, though I also have an EZFlashIV. Currenty, both of my brothers has a DSiXL and a PSP, one of them has a GBASP, and I have a Gameboy Micro with a DS Nitro. We also have a DSLite with a broken hinge around (good for getting past the intro in The World Ends With You!). (Actually, I temporarily traded my DSiXL for the DSLite, since the R4Ultra will not work with the DSiXL, and my brother had trouble drawing the video game characters from the smaller screens. Since the microphone does not work on the DSLite, I bought a rather good DS Nitro for $30 off a neighbor. My brother and I shall trade back the DS Nitro for the DSiXL when I get an EZFlash Vi. I might also get my other brother's PSP if I manage to win an MP3 player in an arcade game...

By the way, they are actually all right with the trades. My brother actually liked the DS Nitro, and my other brother is rather desperate for that player and is even willing to trade the PSP for the player.)

I also have a Backloggery (still in the middle of an update, unfortunately): http://backloggery.com/markyvigoroth

I should warn you, though. I try to be polite and write with excellent spelling and grammar, yet I can be... immature. ...VERY iimature. Think of a extremely immature person of which you have heard on the Internet, and there is a probability of me acting like that person... (I already have someone in mind, yet I am too embarassed to say... You can probably guess who he is, though...
    If you want a hint... this guy got parody and satire all mixed up!)

To end this, let me see if I got the "Unwritten Rules of GBAtemp" right...

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Code:
    [spoiler]Spoiler'd[/spoiler]
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Use spoiler tags for collapsing large blocks of text if you want. We can't use spoiler-in-spoilers though. [​IMG]

Also, great introduction, and you're the second new person I've seen today that has read the rules. We could do with more like you.

3. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
  4. haflore

Member haflore aeternaliter fluxa

United States
    Well, you seem to have most of the essentials figured out.
    Hi, enjoy your stay with us!! [​IMG]

5. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Puerto Rico
    Ugh! I knew that should have used a spoiler tag, but the text could not be hidden in the preview, and the BB Code Help did not mention the tag!

However, I was actually rather nervous when I went to read the replies.

(Now if only someone can upload the unwritten rules to avoid more ulcers on the part of the more well-read members...)

6. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    For more BBCode, check out this thread too: Here [​IMG]

7. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Puerto Rico
    Thank you for your service.