A little problem with giantpune's fstcreator

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Goku Junior, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Goku Junior
    OP

Goku Junior GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 27, 2013
    Argentina
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Hi everyone, thanks for reading my problem, well I want to modify Kirby return to dreamland songs (BRSTM like Super Smash Bros. Brawl), but somebody tell me that the new BRSTM file size is longer that the original won't work, so I need to use giantpune's fstcreator to make another one, but when I use it it says this error message [​IMG], in my case says (Oh yes, I speak spanish and my computer is in spanish too so the message error is this)
    caca.png

But... I don't know why says this error because it is extracted with DiscEX (you can se the SUKE01, and sys folder) I put the fstcreator.exe in the same folder as fst.bin and boot.bin but it says is stopped working! I don't know what happening, can help me? thanks anyway!

2. DarkMatterCore

DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

May 30, 2009
    Venezuela
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    You're using it the wrong way.

Code:
    giantpune's fst.bin creatorizer 0.02 (Windows adoption by conanac)
    usage:
    fstcreator <directory> <output file> <boot.bin>
    boot.bin is optional.  if you give one, this will update the size of the fst.bin in that file
    Note the missing "<directory>" argument in your command input. That being said, you should also run the program from a different path, and therefore fix the output fst.bin (and input boot.bin) directories.

A quick way to do it would be:

Code:
    MOVE /Y D:\SUKE01\sys\fstcreator.exe D:\
    cd D:\
    fstcreator D:\SUKE01 fst.bin D:\SUKE01\sys\boot.bin

3. Goku Junior
    OP

Goku Junior GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 27, 2013
    Argentina
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Yes!, It is working now, the only thing is that replacing the fst.bin and boot.bin in wiiscrubber the ISO is corrupted, but I think it is a bad use in WiiScrubber.
    Thanks!