a little help?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by kokiri_link, Feb 10, 2007.

Feb 10, 2007

a little help? by kokiri_link at 11:42 PM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. kokiri_link
    OP

Member kokiri_link GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    So i got my m3 lite today [​IMG] which im going to be using to play only gba games....
    The problem is everytime that i start the m3 i get a message saying "Warning GBA Save game already exists on this card, but autosave cannot be found. Backup failed. Press A to continue" eh? what does that mean? [​IMG] I havent used the m3 game manager as i heard that this can cause problems with some gba games, so i created a folder called "GAMESAVE" on the root of my microsd. Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry for being a little n00blet [​IMG]

2. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    You need to use the manager to set up the save files. You can create your own, but it's a little complicated and given this, I don't think you'd want to do it.

Once you put the games on with the manager, you can drag/drop as long as you keep the same save and file name.

3. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i get that with homebrew, i usually just copy another game's save file and rename it to whatever, IE
    Moonshell.dat, DSOrganize.dat and save it in NDSSAVE folder

it did give me the same problem with gba game when i ran it under NDS mode but fixed it when i played a nds game (prob can copy and rename a dat file in NDSSAVE since GAMESAVE already had a save file for that gba game if you really wanted)

Edit--
    oh then again may not apply to your problem since i use a manager...

4. kokiri_link
    OP

United Kingdom
    Im so confused :S how do i use the m3 manager to create a gba save file then? Can someone please do a step by step? Really sorry about this...

5. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Really?? You dump the game with the manager then replace the game.

I'll assume you have not even bothered trying.

6. kokiri_link
    OP

United Kingdom
    Oh i just got it....
    thanks for everyones help [​IMG]

7. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom
    So i got my m3 lite today which im going to be using to play only gba games....
    The problem is everytime that i start the m3 i get a message saying "Warning GBA Save game already exists on this card, but autosave cannot be found. Backup failed. Press A to continue" eh? what does that mean? I havent used the m3 game manager as i heard that this can cause problems with some gba games, so i created a folder called "GAMESAVE" on the root of my microsd. Any ideas how to fix this? Sorry for being a little n00blet