Hacking a little help playing games.

sylverzenki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i trying to figure out how to play MH tri on my wii and things arent looking to hott.

im not to sure what i did wrong but i got the gecko os 1.9.2, burned the iso on a dvd-R with imgburn, and did the whole japanase lang and force ntsc and its says no DVD

also when try to put the ciosbugfix55.wad using wad manager it says error (ret= -1035)

im running a 4.0u U.S wii if that helps.

anything helps.

=/

on a side note, if im posting in the wrong sections please tell me lol.

sylverzenki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ughh i followed the guide but i get stuck on step 5 any help with that?
like when i load bootmii i cant even use my wii mote to move i have to use my GC controller to do so and i thought you had to unplugg all GC stuff like contorller and memory cards.
and when i do the step five with the green blocks loading up they stop in the middle and now they wont even start after retrying it.

do i have to reformat my SD card and try again or something as well as uninstall HBC and bootmii ass well??

also when trying to install cios55bugfix.wad to i need an updated wad manager i was running wad manager 1.3 and i see theres a 1.5 now.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to try this tomorrow if I can get the game tonight, I'll use sl33p's suggested guide.
I love Monster Hunter and I don't think I wait till 2010 to play it.

1. question I here it has 4 player online support can we play it online in the US and how do you chat online?

I'll let you all know how everything goes.

---EDIT---
sl33p,
Thats the 4.1 update guide dose my 4.0 NTSC-U Wii need to be 4.1 to play MH3 NTSC-J..?

I thought there was a special cIOS or IOS needed to play MH3?

sylverzenki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ughhh how does that answer my questions, not trying to sounds like an ass but i need some answers this crap is getting me frustrated to the max.

sylverzenki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
followed the guide and still cant install cios to my wii i cant figure it out guys.

should i reformat everything and try again or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr