A little help for recovering some SAV for Sky3ds+, please?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gambit3rd, Jan 15, 2016.

1. gambit3rd
    OP

gambit3rd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2016
    Italy
    Hello,
    I used to own a Blue Button Sky3DS. I deleted games I did not need anymore. Then I made a full backup with latest DiskWriter. Then I made a Backup of a couple of game saves (it created a BAK file for every game) and a Backup2 for the same game saves (it created a SAV file, 1.025 kb in size, for every game).

Then I sold my Blue Button, formatted the micro sd and bought an Orange Buttons Sky3DS.

I tought I should copy the game and the SAV file from Backup2 option on the microSD but no luck.

I am trying with "Puzzle and Dragons Z Plus Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Bros Edition" and when I start it (with the SAV file on it), "Fomatting to prepare for saving...". And it does not load my old saved game.

Any help? What should I do or what I did wrong?

Thank You.

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    The newest Diskwritter yeah...

Last edited by Tony_93, Jan 15, 2016
  3. nccom

nccom GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2006
    Estonia
    * Sky3DS DiskWriter V2.03b4 [12/30/2015]
    Change logs:
    1. Fixed some tiny bugs.
    2. Added "backup save2" to convert saved data for sky3DS+.

Try this, may need to write games on microsd again with old diskwriter and then backup them with new one.

4. gambit3rd
    OP

gambit3rd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2016
    Italy
    Thanks to both but I was already using V2.03b4 and still no luck. :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice