Gaming A little doubt about Super Mario 3D land [may contain spoiler]

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really liked Super Mario 3D land, so I collected all the Star Coins, finished all the Worlds, even the hidden ones. But then, I realized I only got 4 stars in my save and I googled it and saw there was one star missing and how to get the missing star. I got the information from this site: http://www.ign.com/w...3d-land/Secrets

There is one part that says:

You can see a Gold Flag on the map screen (top screen) once you attain it and a L on the on the map screen (top screen) for each level you've beat with Luigi so you can keep track. Likewise for Mario (but it's an 'M').

The problem is I can't find this "L" or "M" anywhere but on the bottom screen and it's purporse is to change the character not to indicate the level that I finished with either Mario or Luigi, am I missing something or is this information even correct at all?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that information is right. On the top screen, to the right of your star coin total, there needs to be an "M" and "L" symbol along with a golden flag to signify you've 100% completed a level. You won't see this until you've beaten the game as Luigi, however.

Reactions: 1 person

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, that information is right. On the top screen, to the right of your star coin total, there needs to be an "M" and "L" symbol along with a golden flag to signify you've 100% completed a level. You won't see this until you've beaten the game as Luigi, however.

I think I know what happened then, I did finish the game as Luigi, but I deleted this old save and started a new one to get the blinking stars. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality