A little doubt about Super Mario 3D land [may contain spoiler]

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by RodrigoDavy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. RodrigoDavy
    OP

Member RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    I really liked Super Mario 3D land, so I collected all the Star Coins, finished all the Worlds, even the hidden ones. But then, I realized I only got 4 stars in my save and I googled it and saw there was one star missing and how to get the missing star. I got the information from this site: http://www.ign.com/w...3d-land/Secrets

There is one part that says:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

The problem is I can't find this "L" or "M" anywhere but on the bottom screen and it's purporse is to change the character not to indicate the level that I finished with either Mario or Luigi, am I missing something or is this information even correct at all?

2. AmitZ

Newcomer AmitZ Advanced Member

Israel
    Yes, It's right next to the gold flag (In the bottom right corner if I'm not mistaken).

3. Tonitonichopchop

Member Tonitonichopchop GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Yes, that information is right. On the top screen, to the right of your star coin total, there needs to be an "M" and "L" symbol along with a golden flag to signify you've 100% completed a level. You won't see this until you've beaten the game as Luigi, however.

1 person likes this.
  4. RodrigoDavy
    OP

Member RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    I think I know what happened then, I did finish the game as Luigi, but I deleted this old save and started a new one to get the blinking stars. Thanks!

5. Jiehfeng
    This message by Jiehfeng has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 4, 2016.
    Sep 16, 2012
  6. 2DBOY
    This message by 2DBOY has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 4, 2016.
    Sep 17, 2012