1. ScarletDreamz

OP ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

United States
    So, heres my deal,

I dont know that Hekate is used to launch atmosphere, and atmosphere can be used launched directly using fusee-primary.

When launching the "CFW" section on hekate [Downloaded from AtlasNX/Kosmos etc etc], with the argument included on the .ini such as:
    Code:
    kip1=modules/required/loader.kip
    kip1=modules/required/pm.kip
    kip1=modules/required/sm.kip
    kip1=modules/required/fs_mitm.kip
    secmon=modules/required/exosphere.bin
    kip1patch=nosigchk
    atmosphere=1

It would print some info on the screen.

Booting Fusee-Primary boots atmosphere directly, without the need of use input. however, I'm not quite sure if the same things are loaded such as

Hekate has a folder named:
    • exefs_patches
    Atmosphere has:
    • kip_patches
    Both of them have a different number of files, and different quantity of files.

Among several things, can I get some help here? O:

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The primary difference here is that vanilla Atmosphere uses Fusee as its bootloader so its loads patches and whatnot slightly differently than Hekate. For example, Fusee uses a BCT.ini file while Hekate uses the hekate_ipl.ini file. They also have different internal support for patches. Hekate can manually perform the nogc and nosigchk (not related to piracy) but the rest have to be provided externally. Fusee has all of the sysmodules embedded within in and the more piracy related patches need to be downloaded elsewhere such as The-4N's sweet patches.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Amotpshere, confused, between