Hacking A little bit of n00b help?

Nicko!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I have a DS Lite that was flashed to flashme v7 by a friend of mine. I recently purchased an M3 perfect lite,a nd an OCZ 2g mSD.
Nothing would run off of the cart. Everything I try to run shows up as a black screen. I was able to update the firmware to v34. Tried again, still the same black screen. I thought maybe the version of flashme I had was bad, so I updated to v8. Somehow that was able to run, and worked perfectly.
Still, nothing seems to run. I will also add that I am using a mac (iBook G4, 1.33) and have tried using DLDI drop, and Rominator (using various settings). Does anyone have any insight into this? I think the next step will likely be trying to copy software over from a friend's PC, but I'd like to avoid that.. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
^^

Thanks.

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
should be pretty easily solved with something like WMWare or VirtualPC but for the mac
smile.gif

Nicko!

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a PC at work will have to do until my Macbook Pro arrives. ^^
I think Bootcamp will make for a long term solution.
Thanks for the help!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a Macbook I used for XP but it's Disc Drive is broken so I have to go to the Apple Store this week ._. And I wanted to install Windows Vista Ultimate on it :0 Well thats okay, I'll use my PC for vista's sexyness for the time being..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol