Hacking A little advice on the .tik eshop files on that ISO site

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was doing some "testing" earlier with the new way to pretty much steal games from the eshop. I will not tell you how to do so. But here's what happened. If you download too many games from the eshop with those ticket files from the ISO website, Nintendo will ban you within hours if you are not careful. So my advice to you is, don't use the ticket eshop method. You will be banned! I'm sure most of you figured that would happen since its stealing straight from nintendos servers. But this is a warning to all the others who thought they could do it with no risk at all. Also, my apologies if I made this in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to put it since it deals with CFW and 3ds games..

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded 12 titles so far directly to my N3DSXL so you must have cheated online at some point and the ban just happened to catch up during your "testing"

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

nero99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded 12 titles so far directly to my N3DSXL so you must have cheated online at some point and the ban just happened to catch up during your "testing"
I have never cheated online with this console. Other 3ds systems, yes. But not this one. I have downloaded 32 titles in a row before they banned me. And besides, last time I checked us ntr users can't even go online with the cheat menus enabled.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never cheated online with this console. Other 3ds systems, yes. But not this one. I have downloaded 32 titles in a row before they banned me. And besides, last time I checked us ntr users can't even go online with the cheat menus enabled.
Welp you did something to get banned but mass downloading titles wasn't it or we would have a bajillion chicken mc nooblets all shouting the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol