A little advice on the .tik eshop files on that ISO site

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by nero99, May 2, 2016.

1. nero99
    OP

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    i was doing some "testing" earlier with the new way to pretty much steal games from the eshop. I will not tell you how to do so. But here's what happened. If you download too many games from the eshop with those ticket files from the ISO website, Nintendo will ban you within hours if you are not careful. So my advice to you is, don't use the ticket eshop method. You will be banned! I'm sure most of you figured that would happen since its stealing straight from nintendos servers. But this is a warning to all the others who thought they could do it with no risk at all. Also, my apologies if I made this in the wrong section. Wasn't sure where to put it since it deals with CFW and 3ds games..

2. CeeDee

CeeDee Well?

GBAtemp Patron
    CeeDee is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
    Proof? No one else has had this happen to them.

3. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    I just finished downloading super Mario world and then got the error code 022-2452 when trying to get on the eshop again. Same error code I got when I used a public header in my sky3ds days.

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    I've downloaded 12 titles so far directly to my N3DSXL so you must have cheated online at some point and the ban just happened to catch up during your "testing"

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, May 2, 2016
    Xenosaiga likes this.
  5. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Could this be the problem?

daxtsu and Xenon Hacks like this.
  6. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    I have never cheated online with this console. Other 3ds systems, yes. But not this one. I have downloaded 32 titles in a row before they banned me. And besides, last time I checked us ntr users can't even go online with the cheat menus enabled.

7. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Welp you did something to get banned but mass downloading titles wasn't it or we would have a bajillion chicken mc nooblets all shouting the same thing.

8. ihaveamac

ihaveamac GBAtemp Guru

Apr 20, 2015
    United States
    Tigard, OR
    if you are using Luma3DS, make sure you don't have "developer features"/UNITINFO patch enabled, this also causes 022-2452.

Xenosaiga, zoogie and Xenon Hacks like this.
  9. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Maybe OP is patient zero. I was for the Badge Arcade bans.