A late blog entry

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I know it's a bit late, but I couldn't make my original blog interesting enough so I didn't post it. I doubt this one will be very interesting since nothing really too interesting has been done.
I made over 3000+ posts in little over a year. Woot...
adv_ho.jpg

I braved the masses and hordes of noobs trying to hold me down like a demon does a damned soul. I ran through the gun fire posting post after post, raising the flags of freedom over those who tried so hard to silence me. I stood up against the monsters and even won a fight against the darkness. I did not stray behind and continued the great fight against those that are damned. My posts were my shield and my army of followers was my weapon. We did not fall and shall not fall under this heavy fire and those who stand beside me shall one day taste the sweet taste of victory.

Well other than that, Mike and I moved out and moved in with our friend Patrisha, which is cool. I might have a job soon if they finally call me back any time soon.
Other than that I have just been watching random clips and videos on the internet.
Mike found this funny little AMV

It's hard to make and interesting blog when I already made several of them in the past (some I removed for now since I really didn't feel the need to keep them up.)
So sit back and wait till I think of a more interesting Blog
happy.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
woo go Catboy 3000 posts! Quite ironically I joined before you and only have a measly 200. Just goes to show that spamming really works
yay.gif

and I've seen that video before but I watched it again anyway cause the song is awesome

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Congrats. I keep being amazed by the people that get such a high number of posts in such a short amount of time. I have been here for over 4 years and am still well off that amount.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
30084pm said:
woo go Catboy 3000 posts! Quite ironically I joined before you and only have a measly 200. Just goes to show that spamming really works
yay.gif

and I've seen that video before but I watched it again anyway cause the song is awesome
Now now, I am no spammer. Compared to Hatsu that is

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Edgedancer said:
Congrats. I keep being amazed by the people that get such a high number of posts in such a short amount of time. I have been here for over 4 years and am still well off that amount.
The ironic thing being, before I came to this site I used to hate forum based sites.
Its good to see we have converted you.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I braved the masses and hordes of noobs trying to hold me down like a demon does a damned soul. I ran through the gun fire posting post after post, raising the flags of freedom over those who tried so hard to silence me. I stood up against the monsters and even won a fight against the darkness. I did not stray behind and continued the great fight against those that are damned. My posts were my shield and my army of followers was my weapon. We did not fall and shall not fall under this heavy fire and those who stand beside me shall one day taste the sweet taste of victory.
Yeah, I remember my first high too.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Edgedancer said:
Edgedancer said:
The ironic thing being, before I came to this site I used to hate forum based sites.
Its good to see we have converted you.
happy.gif
Well this is a great site. I have never been on a site with such an active community (that wasn't just flaming and trolling each other), active mods that didn't act like robots, and such clean forums as compared to the crap on gaiaonline or ds-scene. And yes I have a ds-scene...but I never log in and it has a totally different screen name.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maz7006 said:
shlong said:
I've been here (just) longer than you
wtf.gif

SPAMMER!!
Said it before, but meh, congrats
*spams*
I am no spammer
dry.gif

that's what they all say
tongue.gif

j/k

meh, good on you i suppose, post count doesn't mean much but whatever makes you happy eh ?
tongue.gif
I spam you
tpi.gif

If it counts or not, I do not care, I just felt the need to make a new blog entry for little to no reason what so ever, why? Because it's my blog
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse