Gaming A Internet Radio App for 3DS?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
A heartfelt no, straight from Nontendo. :P
gallery_262855_65_18094.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I am not asking as a question but a idea something like iHeart Radio

I think that would be epic!
no I am saying for the eShop.
:I Man, does ANYONE own a smartphone here?!?
I don't. ;_;
Neither do I.
Hey. Nice name.

Wouldn't be all that great. Sound quality isn't the best.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
3/4 of "non-smart" phones can handle audio/video streaming perfectly fine - they're all equipped with Java y'know, and some even have Symbian on-board. All it takes is a bit of browsing to find the app for ya.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He's saying as an app you could download from the eshop. Yeah the internet browser can't play audio or video, but Netflix and Nintendo Video sure can play video, no reason why some other app couldn't play streaming music.

Would be great if Pandora released a 3DS app.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's to great about internet radio anyway? Just download the songs, you got a MP3 built right in. How bout an iTouch?

This is not how you discover new music or expand your horizons. Internet radio is fantastic, can't tell you how many great songs and artists I've found because of it, my musical taste would be so much more limited if I only listened to mp3s that I owned.

Reactions: 3 people

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's to great about internet radio anyway? Just download the songs, you got a MP3 built right in. How bout an iTouch?

This is not how you discover new music or expand your horizons. Internet radio is fantastic, can't tell you how many great songs and artists I've found because of it, my musical taste would be so much more limited if I only listened to mp3s that I owned.

Yep man. I found so many great artist's and band's from internet radio.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Or, y'know, friends.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It won't do it as the browser stands right now, sure, but there is nothing stopping Nintendo from upgrading the browser to do so except Nintendo. A different version of the browser runs on the PS3 and it is video capable. It's all about the big N.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well I cant lie, Ive used pandora for that same reason but I did that from my iTouch or PC. Why does he need it on a 3DS is what im asking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.