Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You know duff, taste in music is all opinion right? I actually did not like those songs and its starting to feel like your just advertising for them, we get it, you like internet radio. Not everybody does. Ok?
Welp looks like we have a winner here.
I feel the levels of assery rise in the room...
Wha? Nope, I was 100% serious. This duff guy thinks internet radio is god and we should all love it, completely disregarding the fact that everything (mostly) we have said has been based on opinion. I hate internet radio and find it to be obsolete.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know duff, taste in music is all opinion right? I actually did not like those songs and its starting to feel like your just advertising for them, we get it, you like internet radio. Not everybody does. Ok?
Wha? Nope, I was 100% serious. This duff guy thinks internet radio is god and we should all love it, completely disregarding the fact that everything (mostly) we have said has been based on opinion. I hate internet radio and find it to be obsolete.
Oh...Ok? Thanks for the support mate :D

:I Man, does ANYONE own a smartphone here?!?
I have 3 now.
HTC Hero
Galaxy Nexus
Huawei X1
Y u no has Xperia Play?

Also your a little late(and offtopic :)) connor XD

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh...Ok? Thanks for the support mate :D

:I Man, does ANYONE own a smartphone here?!?
I have 3 now.
HTC Hero
Galaxy Nexus
Huawei X1
Y u no has Xperia Play?

Also your a little late(and offtopic :)) connor XD
Sorry Zant :) (on topic) It could be a possibility but that is all dependent on whether or not nintendo will allow it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans