A Idiot and a Youtube video = Brick?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Mr Skinner, Feb 3, 2018.

1. nWo

nWo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 20, 2016
    Mexico
    Hahaha I was about to say the same thing

2. Bu2d85

Bu2d85 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Bu2d85 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2014
    United States
    I skimmed through the video, it does not go over installing CBHC so I don’t know how he could have bricked it.

The video is for using the internet browser exploit to load Mocha. I’m not sure how you could possibly brick a Wii U this way.

Even if he skipped steps in the video the only adverse outcome would be the homebrew channel not loading. He did something else that he did not tell you about.

SirNapkin1334 likes this.
  3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    this im portuguese and its a very outdted video without cbhc or haxchi, its straight up mocha with brwoserhax so no idea how he briked lol.

4. Mr Skinner
    OP

Mr Skinner Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2010
    Brazil
    Bananna Land.
    ahahhahahaha this is so true dude.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

That's an interesting point I had not thought of. Even if the tutorial is out of time, and as friends have said here, then there is another "fantastic factor" that my cousin is hiding ... Anyway it seems like he has a great weight of paper, or a frisbie .

SirNapkin1334 and Litle_Bird like this.
  5. TherealDarknes

TherealDarknes GBAtemp Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    wait where can you get wii u's that cheep or is this console only no gamepad type of thing?

6. xpoverzion

xpoverzion GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2017
    Gaza Strip
    Yeah, $60 for the console only.

7. TherealDarknes

TherealDarknes GBAtemp Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    this is so mind blowingly dumb rip poor innocent wii u

i seriously dont get how people brick their consoles i started modding mine probably ehh at 14 or so and i have never bricked one a psp did fall apart though because of its old age right after i bought it to use as a modding console rip psp

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ahh still not bad i might buy a spare for that price just because

8. Mr Skinner
    OP

Mr Skinner Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2010
    Brazil
    Bananna Land.
    I give maintenance and repair on Nintendo consoles in Brazil, and you would be impressed by how many people have an explosive combination of Anxiety and Innocence.

Let's say you were smart and moderate. I think my cousin and many others here, were the percentage index that thicken the statistics of amateur idiocy. ;)

Well, for me it's case closed, I thank all those who helped (and had fun) with this novel.

9. huntertron1

huntertron1 a simple youtuber that is trying to survive

Oct 28, 2017
    United States
    oh no. this is nto a mole. insted we all stole, but when bricked forget the whole? idk i tryied to ryme becuse i did the same thing due to formating without uninstalling cfw

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice