A Homebrew App list Dedicated to 3DSX & SMDH Files/Ninjhax?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by coon-strudel, Oct 12, 2015.

?

Anyone?

Poll closed Oct 26, 2015.
  1. Bad idea, go stand in the corner!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I think this is a good idea, here have an ice cream!

80.0%
  3. Slap to the face

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. coon-strudel
    OP

coon-strudel That one weird Furry Artist

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    I've noticed how hard it is, at least for me, to find Homebrew applications and other files, related to 3DSX and SMDH compatibility. I know that most fourms will tell you what the files support, but why go through the trouble of hunting a file down, checking, and then not getting what you need, when you can just have an entire list of what you are looking for?

It would be so much easier to find what you are looking for, instead of looking through several pages.
    What do you all think of the idea?
    O3DS users with Ninjhax, or any other exploit that leads to the Homebrew Launcher, wouldn't have to scavenger for specific apps. They'd always be in reach, especially if someone is updating the list weekly.

Please, no rude comments. This is just an idea to make searching easier for certain folks.

PS. Different Firmware in different sections.

2. teampleb

teampleb BAH! DED! X_X

Banned
    Aug 26, 2015
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Wut. 99% of homebrew is in 3dsx format. 3DBrew only lists 3dsx homebrew on their website.

3. coon-strudel
    OP

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    I keep coming upon 3DS format. I must be doing something wrong. And yes, but I'd like to see a list that keeps up on every file to date. Like, if a lesser known app came out right now, it would likely not be listed up there, and I probably would miss it. I'd just like to see a section of this site for 3dsx, and 3ds separately.

4. teampleb

teampleb BAH! DED! X_X

Banned
    Aug 26, 2015
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    I don't know a single usermode homebrew that's released in the past year that doesn't have a 3dsx version. Also, nobody uses 3DS format homebrew.

5. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    here
    The ones with green checks work with Ninjhax 2.0 and Ninjhax 1.1b, most of the ones with red X's work with Ninjhax 1.1b.

6. Shaker78

Shaker78 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2007
    Gambia, The
  7. coon-strudel
    OP

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    Thanks, sorry about this thread.