A good TFT monitor for PS3?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sc4rFac3d, Mar 1, 2007.

Mar 1, 2007
  1. Sc4rFac3d
    OP

Member Sc4rFac3d GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands
    So i'm getting a PS3, but I was wondering what monitor to get along with it. I don't have enough money for an HDTV. But why get one when I can get a TFT monitor for alot cheaper right? I want to replace the big CRT one anyway. So I was wondering if you guys can help me finding one, since I have absolutely no experience on this whatsoever. I was thinking something around 22'' for about €300. It needs to have DVI with HDCP to run the PS3, but what was bugging me: is 1080p gonna make a difference opposed to 720p on a monitor like that? Anything else I should look out for? Thanks for the help guys. [​IMG]

2. Kyoji

Member Kyoji ウッーウッーウマ

United States
  3. Sc4rFac3d
    OP

Netherlands
    Very nice, if I had enough money this would be it. Unfortunately 400's not in my price range. This isn't the cheapest there is, is it?

4. Kyoji

Member Kyoji ウッーウッーウマ

United States
    No, but anything less would be a waste. At least in IMO [​IMG] You wont be able to find a decent monitor for under 250, 200 if you find one on sale.

5. Sc4rFac3d
    OP

Netherlands
    With waste you don't mean picture quality do you? I don't really mind the extra connections and whatnot. Just the PS3 and PC, I can even settle if it's just one DVI port. [​IMG]