Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i'm getting a PS3, but I was wondering what monitor to get along with it. I don't have enough money for an HDTV. But why get one when I can get a TFT monitor for alot cheaper right? I want to replace the big CRT one anyway. So I was wondering if you guys can help me finding one, since I have absolutely no experience on this whatsoever. I was thinking something around 22'' for about €300. It needs to have DVI with HDCP to run the PS3, but what was bugging me: is 1080p gonna make a difference opposed to 720p on a monitor like that? Anything else I should look out for? Thanks for the help guys.
smile.gif

Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very nice, if I had enough money this would be it. Unfortunately 400's not in my price range. This isn't the cheapest there is, is it?

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very nice, if I had enough money this would be it. Unfortunately 400's not in my price range. This isn't the cheapest there is, is it?
No, but anything less would be a waste. At least in IMO
tongue.gif
You wont be able to find a decent monitor for under 250, 200 if you find one on sale.

Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
With waste you don't mean picture quality do you? I don't really mind the extra connections and whatnot. Just the PS3 and PC, I can even settle if it's just one DVI port.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo