A good site to buy 3ds games in asia other than play asia

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Jiehfeng, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Jiehfeng
    OP

Member Jiehfeng The Moon over the Sun

United States
    Play asia has awesome games but some a very high price for a game, so could you tell me a site which sells good games like about $20-$30?

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Japanese games are usually slightly more expensive anyway (ignoring the actual budget series* games they usually start around 3600 yen which at present exchange rates is around $45 USD and rise to the mid 6000 yen range which is in the 80 USD range) and if you are going to be importing things you tend to expect to pay for the privilege (and probably shipping on top of that) so for that price you are looking at the reasonably common and slightly older titles.

*minna no soft, simple series, the 2600 series and such like many of which are actually really good.

This said http://www.gamebaz.com/ has a better preowned/cheap games option than play asia (although their 3ds section less so) as well as a slightly better rare older games selection and from the few times I have ordered from there I have no complaints.

You could also try Japanese Amazon but much like the other Amazon sites when it comes to games and films they tend to want to stop at their borders.

3. Jiehfeng
    OP

United States
    Thanx but I need US Version games

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Ah sorry then- most of the time when people want to source games from Asia it is to find Japanese or Korean games and get them to elsewhere in the world. In your case most people either straight import, hope a vendor on the local amazon/ebay equivalent is not too bad or have a friend in the US military on a base with a decent PX (always useful to have a local that knows where to find things). I am not quite sure what goes in Australia for the 3ds either (historically it was PAL console games and North American handhelds) but someone there might know a better source than I for that.

5. Jiehfeng
    OP

United States