A Good Place to Buy M3i Sakura or CycloDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by HebrewHamr, Jan 4, 2010.

Jan 4, 2010
  1. HebrewHamr
    OP

Newcomer HebrewHamr Newbie

United States
    My friend and I have been looking to purchase flash carts for ourselves and his sister, We found a site a while ago called gamersgadget.com and I think we may have gotten scammed. However we ordered R4s and I'm reading that they're not the best cards to get. We've settled on the CycloDS Evolution or the m3i Sakura. So I present these questions to you. What's a legit, not too expensive place to buy either of these? And which is the better in your opinion? Looking at the reviews around the site haven't gotten me the answers I desire since I see a lot of "It's good." with no back up evidence.

2. nitrostemp

Member nitrostemp GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    ive been using bamboogaming.cn shipping is free to australia and takes 2 week. probably would be faster if i paid for shipping

3. neokingster

Newcomer neokingster Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    4coolday.com is good and wont scam and in my opinion the m3 is quite complicated so,if you aren't up to it, go for the Cyclo

4. HebrewHamr
    OP

United States
    Complicated means more features usually. M3i looks fun. Used to own an R4, so yeah. Big improvement. 4coolday.com looks legit. Thanks a lot.

5. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Except the Cyclo is way overprices, at $50 when I was seeing M3i's for $25

6. EyeZ

Member EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    i bought my cyclods from dealextreme, i had no problems using them, just a long wait for it to

arrive

7. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    I wouldnt say the M3 is complicated, I would just say it sucks ass. Also I second the 4coolday reccomendation. cheapest prices, and semi-fast shipping (7 days from hong kong)

Also go for the CycloDS. I had an EDGE card which is pretty much the same minus a few features, and it was the best cart I ever owned.

8. HebrewHamr
    OP

United States
    But what I'm seeing the CycloDS is also more money. Trying to save as much as I can on this.

9. blainy

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia

get an Acekard2i then