Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
r3gR3t said:
Coto said:
1. Chinese Food (can you buy that, right?)
2. A bit of Wii gameplay, then go out for cinema (some days tickets here´n chile are quite cheap), if you`ve got access to, you could go on in train or go to a different, yet special place to spent more time (no, not that sort of places, I mean, like the place you met, or so)

She doesn't like chinese food.
The second idea's not bad, tho 'cept that we met at her house, she's a school friend's sister
tongue.gif

Well you´ve got your tastes also, try to choose something you like too..

Just for her all the time when detected by girls will mean control ahahaha

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I would do something you may never do (cooking, dancing, etc). My girlfriend broke up with me before I could give her a well thought out poem and gift. Make it something special, meaningful, and most of all romantic. You should be the one to think it up, as listening to people online doesn't make the idea original. Lol.

r3gR3t

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
Personally I would do something you may never do (cooking, dancing, etc). My girlfriend broke up with me before I could give her a well thought out poem and gift. Make it something special, meaningful, and most of all romantic. You should be the one to think it up, as listening to people online doesn't make the idea original. Lol.
Cool. I'll use some of the ideas you guys gave me here, and I'll come up with something
biggrin.gif

I'll let you know how it goes after Valentine's
tongue.gif

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok ignoring the idiots who go like this "OMFG VALENTINES IS SUCH A PROPAGANDA TRICK AND CAPATILISM SUCKS SCREW AMERICA"

Step 1. Buy a necklace with something (locket would be fine)
Step 2. Take her for a nice stroll in the park
Step 3. Then when youre sitting nicely on a bench tell her to close her eyes (make sure you do it with abit of a HAPPY TWINKLE IN YOUR EYE otherwise shell think 'wtf?" .. been there done that)
put the necklace on and give her a kiss and just tell her happy valentine
Step 4. ?????
Step 5. Profit

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
A word of advice. When you ask your girlfriend what she wants as a present, be it xmas/birthday/anniversary/whatever, and she gives you that seductive look and says 'gimme 12 inches with a rubber on the end'...

DON'T get her a pencil.

They never see the funny side.

Trust me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free