A GBAtemp Sensation!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I had an idea once, a long time ago. It was a Jump to Conclusions mat! You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor and would have different conclusions written on it that you could jump to!

Now, with my first semester of college almost behind me, I decided to chase my dream. Behold!

XRy1Ieo.png

The appeal is niche, I know, but it's so useful! It'll make GBAtemping even easier!

There's no set price, so you guys can just start throwing mad stacks of cash at me now. Like, right now. It's okay, I'll tell you when to stop.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Bah, kids these days have to have everything spoonfed to them. Back in my day we didn't have those fancy new-fangled "mats", we had to jump to conclusions all on our own. Sometimes we didn't even have a starting premise to go from. Bah, humbug.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is very-well done.

You must be part of Microsoft. Only they have the graphics good enough to do this, so I know you're getting paid a salary to do this and mislead us. CONFIRMED!
Graphics don't matter, Gahars surely stole this innovation from somewhere! :angry:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Graphics don't matter, Gahars surely stole this innovation from somewhere! :angry:
No no Foxi you're obviously wrong because you're disagreeing with me (so you must be a casual). If you take a Wii and optiplex the Gigaharts, then you can write a .bat file to MPEG the second core and it can do this.

Baka.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No no Foxi you're obviously wrong because you're disagreeing with me (so you must be a casual). If you take a Wii and optiplex the Gigaharts, then you can write a .bat file to MPEG the second core and it can do this.

Baka.
...or I could just rub againts it? Right?

That would please me.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
...or I could just rub againts it? Right?

That would please me.
I know people take stuffed animals and stick sex toys in them, but this is the first time I've heard of somebody doing it for a Nintendo console.

Because we were obviously talking about Nintendo consoles, since if we talked about other ones my massive generalizations would not be correct, so I'd like to pretend they don't exist.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know people take stuffed animals and stick sex toys in them, but this is the first time I've heard of somebody doing it for a Nintendo console.

Because we were obviously talking about Nintendo consoles, since if we talked about other ones my massive generalizations would not be correct, so I'd like to pretend they don't exist.
The Wii is the first console that's "safe" pretty much out of the box - the only one that bundles condoms with its controllers...

...what else should I do with it if not take advantage of that subtle hint given to us by Nintendo? I mean, it's not like I can play games on it, it has no gaems. :tpi:

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Baka.
BAKA GAIJIN

GET OUT OF MY ANIME FUKN FOREIGNERS

Reactions: Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: