A GBAtemp Sensation!

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Gahars, May 20, 2013.

1. Gahars
    OP

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    You know, I had an idea once, a long time ago. It was a Jump to Conclusions mat! You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor and would have different conclusions written on it that you could jump to!

Now, with my first semester of college almost behind me, I decided to chase my dream. Behold!

[​IMG]

The appeal is niche, I know, but it's so useful! It'll make GBAtemping even easier!

There's no set price, so you guys can just start throwing mad stacks of cash at me now. Like, right now. It's okay, I'll tell you when to stop.

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Bah, kids these days have to have everything spoonfed to them. Back in my day we didn't have those fancy new-fangled "mats", we had to jump to conclusions all on our own. Sometimes we didn't even have a starting premise to go from. Bah, humbug.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    This is very-well done.

You must be part of Microsoft. Only they have the graphics good enough to do this, so I know you're getting paid a salary to do this and mislead us. CONFIRMED!

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Graphics don't matter, Gahars surely stole this innovation from somewhere! :angry:

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    No no Foxi you're obviously wrong because you're disagreeing with me (so you must be a casual). If you take a Wii and optiplex the Gigaharts, then you can write a .bat file to MPEG the second core and it can do this.

Baka.

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    ...or I could just rub againts it? Right?

That would please me.

7. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    I know people take stuffed animals and stick sex toys in them, but this is the first time I've heard of somebody doing it for a Nintendo console.

Because we were obviously talking about Nintendo consoles, since if we talked about other ones my massive generalizations would not be correct, so I'd like to pretend they don't exist.

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    The Wii is the first console that's "safe" pretty much out of the box - the only one that bundles condoms with its controllers...

...what else should I do with it if not take advantage of that subtle hint given to us by Nintendo? I mean, it's not like I can play games on it, it has no gaems. :tpi:

9. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Wasnt this from Office Space?

Gahars likes this.
  10. Sop

Sop groovy dude lmao

Banned
    Nov 14, 2010