creepingcreep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So a friend of mine just came back from the US with a DS. He's brand new to the DS and wants a flashcard. I know this must have been asked a million times before but what's recommended? I've got a flashed DS with a slot 2 supercard which has always done well for me, so was gonna recommend a slot 1 supercard. I just thought I'd see what else was out there

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, if price is no matter, go with a CyclosDS, its one of the best flashcards around, if yor looking for a cheaper flashcard, go with an EDGE or such. It has similar features to the CyclosDS but its a bit cheaper.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got an r4 and a cyclods (i've got a m3 lite perfect as well, but you said slot1)

both are great. at this stage of the game, I'd probably get a SDHC compatible card, m3 real, cyclods or edge

Rice923

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
Flash his for him.

Or, better yet, send him a link to this site and let him look at the reviews and decide for himself.

I've read that flashing helps remove the health warning screen and gives much better download play compatability. What else is flashing good for? Anything significant?

On Topic: Get a CycloDS, although I'm personally looking at the iTouch right now.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
creepingcreep said:
So a friend of mine just came back from the US with a DS. He's brand new to the DS and wants a flashcard. I know this must have been asked a million times before but what's recommended? I've got a flashed DS with a slot 2 supercard which has always done well for me, so was gonna recommend a slot 1 supercard. I just thought I'd see what else was out there

ask him what his price range is...... then go from there

cheap (under 30 USD): DSTT, acekard 2
mid range (30-40 USD): Edge, supercard ds-one
high (50+ USD): cyclods

all of those are great choices.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
creepingcreep said:
First, why not post in the thread that wiithepeople started. Fill out the template and get answers.

Second, your avatar is 4 times the limit. Limit is 25 kb.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu