Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Alright, a friend of mine (Best friend actually. Touching story, maybe a blog post.) and some of his friends at his school had an Economics project on what I assume was on Inflation. They made a small mock news segment. In the segement, there is an office scene that parodies The Office.

I, and a few people at his school, thought it was good enough to warrant it's own miniseries!

Here's the video!
[youtube]-vEL5jWU34M[/youtube]

The office segment (Entitled 'Paper & Co.') starts at 0:47. There's also a small news segment after that at 4:49.

Anyway, thought? Opinions? Please forward the video, we'd like this to get pretty big. So... if you like it, please tweet.
biggrin.gif

There's also a FaceBook page.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Really well done! I really enjoyed it, what kind of camera are they using? The quality is really nice, but if they could upload in HD, that would be pretty cool (if the camera is HD that is, it looks to me like it might be?). Overall, looks really impressive and professional, I wish I could get my films looking that nice. Where did they manage to find a green screen that big?!

I liked the fan page and subscribed, tell them good luck with the miniseries! 8bit, if could check out my videos (and get your friends that made this movie? Being filmmakers I'm sure they might appreciate it
tongue.gif
), I'd very much appreciate it, as we'd love to hit it big as well! http://www.youtube.com/user/TDCstudios is our channel.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Alright! A reply! I'll forward them the HD camera point, I know my best bro is really pro HD, so I'm wondering why they didn't already do that.

Anyway, I'll check out your channel next time I get PC access.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2