Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
custom_1254684352807_ghvanhalen_mainmenu.jpg

custom_1254684368747_ghvanhalen_xbox_disc.jpg
QUOTE said:
Those who ordered Guitar Hero 5 in September and took advantage of the free Guitar Hero: Van Halen offer are starting to get their game in the mail, offering a peek at something that's flown under the radar until now.

The game arrives in a promotion-copy-only sleeve, with the same advisory stamped on the disc so, no case and no full value for those who think they might flip it for cash or store credit. Recipients also found no evidence of the means to export Van Halen tracks into Guitar Hero 5, probably another resale-defeating mechanism. although who knows if this capability may be enabled once the game is fully on sale in the U.S. Dec. 22.

On the whole, the game appears to be based on Guitar Hero: Metallica, skinned for Van Halen. More pics and details at the link
Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it sad that I've yet to a single screenshot of gameplay of a game in a huge franchise that some people are already playing?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Is it sad that I've yet to a single screenshot of gameplay of a game in a huge franchise that some people are already playing?
What is there to see? They're all the same game with different songs. lol Probably a new feature here or there but...mostly the same game...

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
dinofan01 said:
What is there to see? They're all the same game with different songs. lol Probably a new feature here or there but...mostly the same game...
trueeee....but still they havent even shown an image of any of the members. They usually whore the crap out of the 3d representations of celebrities. Not to mention they're literally handing the game away. This doesn't bode well for the game. Its either they expect the game sell out the ass anyways or dont expect the game to sell at all. Probably the first but hopefully the second.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
think this will be dumped on the scene early?? =D
it cant get dumped early as it will never be sold in stores or has a street date

all it said if that people will receive a copy of GH:VH free in oct. if you buy GH5 in sept.
and they already started shipping them

probably soon though expect to see a dump online

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero Queen plz

and fix the dam normal controller problem
its fine for people too cheap to buy a mic but not fine for people too cheap to buy the guitar??? (well I have about 4 guitars, but want to play with the controller as its more challenging)

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
darkcrudus said:
think this will be dumped on the scene early?? =D
it cant get dumped early as it will never be sold in stores or has a street date

all it said if that people will receive a copy of GH:VH free in oct. if you buy GH5 in sept.
and they already started shipping them

probably soon though expect to see a dump online

im not sure what your trying to say here.. but what i ment is perhaps release groups obtained this GH and will dump it n have it out on the net before its actual release date in december

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Overlord Nadrian said:
Domination said:
I would have liked Sammy Hagar in it.....

I liek VH but don't like them enough to buy this game.

Led Zeppelin: Rock Band pl0x. God pl0x.
Oh Dommy, you and your LZ love...

:crepe:

Led Zeppelin is awesome. Or maybe I should ask for a Aerosmith: Rock Band, with drums.

Led Zeppelin coems first.
yay.gif
I want a doubleneck controller this time, to suit with Jimmy Page.

And :crepe: ? :tasty:

Oh and what does the guitar for this game look like? Will it have a Frankenstein faceplate?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Domination said:

Led Zeppelin is awesome. Or maybe I should ask for a Aerosmith: Rock Band, with drums.

yay.gif

Oh and what does the guitar for this game look like? Will it have a Frankenstein faceplate?
Aerosmith already has a game they dont need another one lol =P i want a Slayer game =D

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
syko5150 said:
Aerosmith already has a game they dont need another one lol =P i want a Slayer game =D

The present one doesn't hvae drums.... And don't have classics like "Janie's Got a Gun", "What It Takes" and "Angel". Fuck that. And it also doens't have my favourites off the newer albums.

And how do we play "Jump"'s Synth parts? The guitar? Wtf is this shit. Keyborads on guitar.
frown.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
syko5150 said:

The present one doesn't hvae drums.... And don't have classics like "Janie's Got a Gun", "What It Takes" and "Angel". Fuck that. And it also doens't have my favourites off the newer albums.

And how do we play "Jump"'s Synth parts? The guitar? Wtf is this shit. Keyborads on guitar.
frown.gif
lol you can do the drum part on your desk? =D

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Domination said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Domination said:

yay.gif

Can't since Fender and Charvel have the rights to the Frankenstein design since they, along with Peavey have created the Franken Strat guitar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey