youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp. Today I feel I could share with you all a few of the people on YouTube who I have subscribed to, who are well-known comedians and have thousands of subscribers. Some of you may know them already, some may have not ever heard of them so I'm sharing this >_>. All right enough of the intro, here they are.

JamesNintendoNerd

A.K.A. AngryVideoGameNerd (AVGN for short).

The Angry Video Game Nerd is a comedian thats rants about bad games from the past (NES, Atari, etc.) and is really famous for his constant use of swearing and the few hundred beers he may have every episode. He also does other reviews and rants too on movies, life, etc. Definately must subscribe if you hated those crappy retro games from the past, and need a few good laughs.

Alphacat

An awesome Obama impersonator.

I've just recently subscribed to this guy, and I'm already impressed. He really is one of the best I've seen, and he impersonates him perfectly XD. This is a MUST watch, even if you are against Obama
wink.gif

This is all I've got this week. If I get enough responses I could keep this ongoing but that's rare all on it's own. That's it for this report. See you around the 'Temp!

-VD www.gbatemp.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment