Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few major things:

1) Never letting my girlfriend drink again...

I'm a weird person, I'm almost on the border of paranormal. I'm usually not interested in relationships because every girl I come across all fit into this typical type personality. I came across someone who believed they were insane and because of that their personality interested me. We got into a relationship when we both established how different we were than the average person. She recently turned 21 so I thought I would take her hiking in the mountains and watch the city lights and have a few drinks. Needless to say, I was about to make the worst mistake of the day.

We got there, took a 15 minute hike up the mountain. Settled down and started drinking. Within the first 5 minutes, even a blind person can see how intoxicated she was. Many things happened that night in which is completely inappropriate for a blog, but she started getting really crazy. She started hearing voices and continually started calling numbers the voices were telling her to say. The numbers were disconnected so she started to panic. She kept trying to drink more but underestimated my ninja skills on snatching it from her. She felt insulted by this and started to insult me with my previous relationships and how she thought my previous relationships were not as messed up as her previous relationships. She was supposed to get home at midnight, instead she was passed out at midnight. I put her clothes back on and called a few friends to help me get her home. All said and done at 3:00 AM. She woke up the next day not remembering anything.

2) Jerks

Me and a few friends decided to go to a fast food place. As weird as I am, sometimes I attract the wrong attention. These guys started trying to start something and (something about me) I didn't hesitate to start stuff back. I look 15 or 16, but no lie, I am 21. So one of the jerks decided it would be funny to fill a large cup of Soda, throw it at us, and run out the door. Something else about me, I have extraordinary physical abilities (fast running, extremely strong, strong mind, great endurance). This turned into a game as soon as this guy took out the door. I chased him and with no surprise caught up with him. I don't want to fill in the details, but this guy probably won't be throwing anymore sodas at people when my friend got to him. Note: I did not do anything to him, I just caught up to him and stopped him. This happened a while ago, but the stupidity of people remind me of this moment.

3) Traffic

I have to arrive at my university at 8:00 in the morning everyday. What this means is that I have to hit bumper to bumper traffic with an average velocity of 10mph for 10 miles. It literally takes me about an hour to go 10 miles to school. In order to keep stress levels down, I have to bring caffeine so I don't go on a rampage with traffic. Today, 3 cars ahead of me got into a collision and instead of moving out of this already slow traffic, they stood there yelling at each other pointing fingers. What this means to me is I am stuck behind all of this shit, in the calm state I was, and I just watched them. I begin wondering how can traffic get this bad, one point to consider is that the speed of traffic is inversely proportional to the number of cars. So the more cars there are on a freeway at a given time, the slower the average speed is. However, that was not the direct cause of traffic...

Instead, I made a more general observation, traffic becomes slower as flexibility decreases. What do I mean about that? Flexibility is going to be the term I used for how easy is it to make actions on a road such as changing lanes. Some observations is that if a person cannot change lanes, they will either speed up to find an opening or press on their breaks to find an opening. Unfortunately, in a bumper to bumper traffic, they cannot speed up, but they can press their breaks. Many people will press their breaks in 10MPH traffic until they can get into another lane causing a general slowness in that lane and thus decreasing flexibility even more.

What accounts to low flexibility? The answer I have came up with the general behavior of people driving. The average person on the road will be going faster than the person ahead of them and slow down when they catch up to a person ahead of them. This type of behavior makes gaps between cars a minimal and decreased flexibility of other cars. With observations, just about everyone does this. Also, the free way has invisible stop signs because of this. If one car comes to a stop, without a gap between that person and the car behind them, the car behind him would have to avoid this person by stopping too. Thus we have invisible stop signs until it breaks when a gap large enough occurs so the person behind them does not have to come to a complete stop.

Anyways...

Just thinking
happy.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zetta_x said:
Something else about me, I have extraordinary physical abilities (fast running, extremely strong, strong mind, great endurance).
Similar to me; though I do best in shorter sprints rather than long-distance, but that applies to me too, possibly to a varying degree.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevan said:
Lot of things on your mind.....

At home I am known for my rants of utterly useless things
smile.gif

ProtoKun7 said:
Zetta_x said:
Something else about me, I have extraordinary physical abilities (fast running, extremely strong, strong mind, great endurance).
Similar to me; though I do best in shorter sprints rather than long-distance, but that applies to me too, possibly to a varying degree.

I used to be the same way until I got into very intense game playing of... DDR! (Dance Dance Revolution)

One thing I found out is that the human mind is your enemy and your goal is to control it. I have learned I am capable of many things I never thought I could do, which I believe, is a step outside the average person.

QUOTE(worlok375 @ Oct 12 2010, 09:31 PM)
If I can get momentum I can run for around 3 miles without stopping.
tongue.gif

That's pretty awesome. I look down on people who can't step off a 1 foot curb because they literally may injure themselves.

Edit: A quick note, the scroll on the mouse I am using at my school library sounds like a midget laughing when I scroll the middle button.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sir, are you an animé character? Because that's how it sounds, with your "I'm different then other people, I have extraordinary strength" etc.

Anyway, sucks that your GF reacts like that on alcohol...

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wabsta said:
Sir, are you an animé character? Because that's how it sounds, with your "I'm different then other people, I have extraordinary strength" etc.

Anyway, sucks that your GF reacts like that on alcohol...

I am Spike from Cowboy Beepbop. She was throwing up for the next few days, what the F happened to her?

ProtoKun7 said:
QUOTE(worlok375 @ Oct 12 2010, 09:31 PM) If I can get momentum I can run for around 3 miles without stopping.
tongue.gif
Downhill?
smileipb2.png

Works for me right before the crash and then it's rolling down hill!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?