Alright. I'm ready to take a chance and downgrade my 3DS XL. However, I have a couple of questions before making the final jump. My current setup: Nintendo 3DS XL (old) running 10.3.0-28U 32 GB SanDisk Ultra PLUS 48 MB/s SDHC card with all content backed up to my laptop and Dropbox I have a new 64 GB Lexar Professional 95 MB/s SDXC card that I'd like to upgrade to, formatted using the HP tool to FAT32. Here are my questions: My Nintendo account is currently an Ambassador account. Will I lose these games if I downgrade and run CFW/emuNAND? Will I still be able to access my NINID and all of the purchases I've made over the years? IF I were to decide to update in the future and remove all of the awesomeness of homebrew, is it as simple as updating to the latest firmware or would I need to uninstall something first? Thanks in advance!