Hacking A few quick M3 Simply questions

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Hi guys, sorry to be a pain, just a few quick questions before I buy one!
smile.gif

1) The enhanced in-game menu of the CycloDS Evolution seems awesome, and the prospect of real time save and the already present cheat functions are really appealing, any plans for this on the M3 Simply?

2) The CycloDS menu looks very nice, simple and intuitive, yet the M3 looks kinda more complicated, with extra menus before you get to the games section etc. Anyway around this?

3) Which memory card is recommended? I'm based in the UK, and preferably something that's 1GB and about £10. I've looked on Play but to be honest there doesn't seem to be any decent Micro SD cards on there.

Thanks!

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
1) Yeah, it looks nice, but it's not really necessary. We don't know if the M3/R4 Team will add this.

2) No, you can't really change it like that. But I can assure you that it's not complicated at all! I think the CycloDS Evolution is more complicated because it has more features.

3) The Kingston 1GB from Japan is really good. I (and many others) highly recommend it!

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Ah excellent, cheers for the great reply. I just think real time save in particular is a really fantastic feature that I love on GBA games, especially since the DS is designed to be played in short bursts, being able to save at any point is almost essential I think.

Am I correct in thinking that the CycloDS throws you straight into a games listing like the G6 does? I'd really like an M3 if possible, because I loved my M3 original (the CF one) but I must say the CycloDS is increasingly tempting.

Thanks for the Micro SD info, any place in particular you'd recommend getting one from that will ship to the EU?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1