Hacking a few questions

leonheart_a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i finally bought a ds lite(black) on my holiday and ive been researching what flashcard i should get. so far the g6 real (hopefully that 2gb one) sounds and looks good, all i want to do is play ds games so i picked this one to buy. do you think i should? also wheres the best place to buy it in the uk?

thanks

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I recommend the G6 Real infinitely (as you well know), and I told you all the cool things it can do on MSN. I bought mine from nowplay.co.uk and I seem to be the only one so far to have actually recieved anything from them so I am not so sure I can say they are trustworthy. I got mine no problems, but you may not be so lucky.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
many great places to buy from
try the affiliates of gbatemp
gameyeeeah and DX is also a good place to buy
G6 only recently became a good flashcard choice since withthe latest firmware, its DLDI drivers are added

before it meant that you werent able to run homebrew
G6 is also the only flashcard which supports connection with the wii

by all means, go for it

leonheart_a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i would prefer to buy from a place in the uk, so that i dont pay shipping fees etc. ive decided to definetly go for the g6 real, i just need to find a reliable place to buy from. also is the postal strikes still on in the uk?

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would prefer to buy from a place in the uk, so that i dont pay shipping fees etc. ive decided to definetly go for the g6 real, i just need to find a reliable place to buy from. also is the postal strikes still on in the uk?

I haven't heard any bad things about model-gadget, but you can do your own research into them, I haven't bought anything from them before.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know any british retailers which stock g6 real :s
sorry...
try modchipstore or modchipman, maybe they have them?
as a last ditch effort, try supercard store

leonheart_a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the help and replies, ill do some research into model-gadget(thanks for the tip) im just hoping those postal strikes and floods wont delay. if anyone else knows a treliable place to buy a 2gb g6ds real i would appreciate it if you mention it.

therjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know any from the uk but divineo china been good for me it cost only £5 for express shipping (came in 4 days) or £1 for normal (came in 10 days) also when I broke it I emailed them sent some pictures of my g6 when I broke it and just sent it back (only cost £3 at the post office) and they replaced it straight away and gave me another one for free.

Never buy from their USA/europe store though as they had nothing but bad rep (taking forever to get the item and to ship it) while the china store been fine for me as I bought a few things from there

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've bought many, many devices from model gadget - they're personal and friendly enough. Always deliver very quickly too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: