Homebrew A few questions.

White_Tupac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, kind of new to the 3ds scene but i have some questions about emunand. right now i have an old 3ds with sysnand at 9.2, downgraded from 9.9. id like to update my emunand to the current firmware but id also like use cias. will updating my emunand to 10.3 make me unable to cias or is it only the sysnand version that matters? also, i have a seperate sd card that has emunand 10.3 just to use pokebank, if i unlink my nands will that make me unable to use the seperate sd for accessing pokebank or would i be good to unlink them? if i am good to unlink them id do that by simply formatting the sysnand in the system settings correct? thank you for any and all help.

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
hi, kind of new to the 3ds scene but i have some questions about emunand. right now i have an old 3ds with sysnand at 9.2, downgraded from 9.9. id like to update my emunand to the current firmware but id also like use cias. will updating my emunand to 10.3 make me unable to cias or is it only the sysnand version that matters? also, i have a seperate sd card that has emunand 10.3 just to use pokebank, if i unlink my nands will that make me unable to use the seperate sd for accessing pokebank or would i be good to unlink them? if i am good to unlink them id do that by simply formatting the sysnand in the system settings correct? thank you for any and all help.
you would retain the ability to install cia (100% sure)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

idk about the pokebank but yes you unlink by formating sysnand Without Sd!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.