lixoman100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I have a Wii with the D2CKey modchip running the first 3.3 update. I can run backups without using any loaders, I can install WADs using WAD Manager and I can run Trucha discs using GeckoOS. I want to update my Wii to 3.4.

I updated my homebrew channel to beta9 and my Wad Manager to 1.3. I downloaded Custom IOS36 rev 07 from Waninkoko's website and used it to install cIOS249. My questions are as follows:

1 - Running backups is not affected at all thanks to the hard mod, correct?
2 - Already having cIOS249 installed (as confirmed by AnyTitle Deleter), the Beta9 HBC installed and WAD Manager running (and reporting as using a custom ios), I can still use WAD Manager to (un)install WADs after updating?
3 - How do I run Trucha Discs (like custom Guitar Hero discs) if, as I believe, GeckoOS won't run them anymore due to not using the cIOS? Is there a launcher or something to do this without having to use the Backup Loader or the MenuPatcher? I ask because the backup loader doesn't seem a good idea (as I already have a hard mod to handle backups) and a menu patcher seems overkill to me.

Thank you very much for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: