Homebrew A few questions from a Newb

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya all!

I've just installed emuNAND on a 32GB SD card, used a thread from here to help me transfer over from a 4GB, quite happy with myself on that xD.

I've got a few questions though if no one minds, firstly, is there a way I can autoboot into emunand instead of sysnand, I'm using emunand and it's version 10 or so on I believe.

Secondly, There's an icon that's bugging me that I don't want there, I've had a 2DS for about 30 hours so I'm not quite sure how to delete the icon from the home screen, how can I delete it.

Thirdly and finally, I know you cannot run .nds files on a 2DS without some severe complications, so can anyone recommend a R4 card that's not too expensive, and that would work in a UK 2DS, taking into account the console itself is now "hacked"

SonicRegret

Finis Omnium
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

handheldvet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The r4 card seems quite nice, it sends from holland too which is nice seeing as I'm also in Europe, about the bootloaders, would they be simple enough, have you done them yourself? as I could do with the guidance lmao, and the icon picture will have to wait about an hour or so, but I do think it's a cia that I put there by mistake, I seem to think it's the bigblue icon I clicked, but I install through FBI

Jonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can autoboot into emunand if your emunand is 10.5 or lower with menuhax.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/
If you read through it you should know everything you need, but feel free to ask any questions here or probably better, in that post.

To your second issue, it depends on the icon how hard it will be to remove. If we are just talking about that stupid free demo of Tomodashi Life, an application you downloaded in the eshop or something of that sort its really easy.
Just go in you settings/data management/Nintendo3DS and just search for that app.
If you cant find it there, im pretty sure you can still delete it, but it will be more complicated that it might be worth. I have already deleted apps by accident, like my safety and security app in my sysnand, but i didnt need it so i dont know how much work it will be to recover in case you want it back.

With the third think i cant help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: