Gaming A few questions about Virtues Last Reward (Spoiler Alert!)

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
First of, if you didn't finish the game, quit reading and play it, immediately!

I have finished the game and it messed up my brain. Here are some questions:

1) When and why have these facilities on the moon been built? What was their purpose?

2) I didn't see any bathrooms in the facility. Where do people pee and take dumps? And where is it stored?

3) How can the facility have enough air for people to live in there for more than 45 years? After the earth was raped, I don't think the remaining people on the earth were able to send oxygen tanks via shuttles to the moon.

4) Is Tenmyouji/Junpei still a virgin?

5) In 999, Sigma and Phi were totally unknown people to Akane. So how can she possibly know about Sigma, Phi and their ability to access the morphogeneric field? I dunno about Phi, but I don't think that prior to the game Sigma has accessed the morphogeneric field even once.

6) Who helped Akane to abduct the people yet again? I don't think she could have done it herself. Maybe Santa?

7) Speaking of Santa, where is he? (I thought that Zero Sr. was an older Santa, but scratch that)

8) Why didn't Sigma notice the metallic eye patch on his left eye? Is it perhaps a working cybergeneic eye?

9) Speaking of the eye patch, hologram Zero Sr. had the eye patch on his right eye (if I recall correct), but Sigma had an eye patch on his left eye. What's the deal?

10) How can a 67 years old Sigma still have black hair?

11) Didn't the myrmidos kill themselves? What's the point?

12) How did Dio get to the facility? Did he sneak in a space shuttle?

13) Who is Phi? What relationship does she have to the other characters?

14) Tenmyouji told you that it's not possible to undo history in his timeline, but Clover and Alice said that Akane knows a way to send their minds and bodies back in time. How? And what has Schrödinger's cat to do with this?

15) How did Akana fit in K's armor with her dress and all?

16) Old Sigma is sent to his young body to infiltrate the mars test-site, but where is young Sigma's mind sent to?

17) Anyone noticed the similarities between this game and Ever 17: The eye of infinity?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.