Hacking a few questions about the gateway

kira1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I have a few questions about the gateway I would appreciate answers to before I decide whether to get one or not, they are:
1. how long do you think it would be before the price starts to come down (even by a little bit) since my dad seems intent on making me wait until it does so to get one, would prefer to get it now in case a good game comes out I want but I decided to ask first
2. is there any way to tell if a game uses NAND saving (like animal crossing new leaf)?
3. does anyone on here have an idea why two different region versions of a game have 2 different sizes? looking at the list and zero escape EU is 512mb and the US version is 1gb, what is up with that? would it be the language or what?
4. would it be possible to re-use a micro-sd card for multiple games by re-formatting it with a new one when you want to change games?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) If/When someone else makes another card. No competition, so they can charge what they like.
2) Only Animal crossing uses it at the moment.
4) You can reuse the cards.

PercentSevenC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Likely depends on how fast another team gets a flashcard out. As it is, Gateway is the only game in town and thus doesn't have any incentive to lower prices.
2. If/when more games come out that use NAND saving someone will most likely compile a list.
3. All sorts of possible reasons. In the case of Zero Escape, the US version is dual-audio. I haven't played the EUR release, but maybe they dropped one of the language tracks (for licensing reasons or whatever).
4. Yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple