A few good deals @ Meijers till the 16th

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Quicksilver88, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Quicksilver88
    OP

Quicksilver88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2013
    United States
    Just wanted to let you peeps know Meijers' in the US has Zelda WW for $39.99 and also has Super Luigi for $19.99. Additionally if you got last Sunday's paper there was a 15% off coupon on top of the sale prices of everything in the 'Gift Book'.........inlcuding those games (and they have 3DS XL for $180-15%).

Also they are the first retailer I was able to find the WiiU Fit meter at for $19.99.....If you already have a balance board and download the 30 day trial, sync it with the meter then it unlocks the game for free......which will be bundled with the meter for $50 later or the meter, game, balance board for $90.....I really like the promotions Nintendo is pushing right now so keep it up big N.

Subtle Demise and PityOnU like this.
  2. 3bbb7

3bbb7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 28, 2012
    United States
    can you get the wii fit game even if your trial is over? I want to pick it up eventually but I dont think I'll get it before my trial is up

3. PityOnU

PityOnU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    United States
    That is pretty good... Thanks for the heads up.

Too bad there are no Meijers near me.

4. Quicksilver88
    OP

Quicksilver88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2013
    United States
    Not sure as Nintendo says the trial is good thru like Jan 30, but starts the 30 day counter when you first launch it. I think you will have to get the meter and sync it before you 30 days are up if I understand the text correctly.