Gaming A Fair Deal??

Brandenevans86

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
22
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Las Vegas
XP
92
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I'm trying to sell my 6 month old Xbox 360 pro with a 60GB HD, all cables, still under warranty with no problems, 1 wireless controller, 1 game and the Official Microsoft Racing Wheel w/ pedals (only used 3 times) for $250. Does everyone think that's a fair deal, or should i lower it??
 

MFDC12

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
795
Trophies
0
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
568
Country
United States
i would say maybe 200-225.

on amazon you can get a refurb pro for 175 (and as little as 145, and i am assuming it comes with everything +controller). since it is not refurbished that will attract more people at the higher price, you could of course add a but it depends on the game and how much the game goes for used, as well as the peddles.

but that is just my opinion
 

Brandenevans86

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
22
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Las Vegas
XP
92
Country
United States
O ok, Yeh that's what I figured because it's almost new and still under warranty that I could sell it for fairly a good price. And the game is Need For Speed Shift hence the racing wheel. I figured if nobody buys it after a couple of weeks I'll lower it to $200 and lower if needed.
 

mocalacace

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
327
Trophies
0
Location
127.0.0.1
XP
857
Country
United States
Brandenevans86 said:
O ok, Yeh that's what I figured because it's almost new and still under warranty that I could sell it for fairly a good price. And the game is Need For Speed Shift hence the racing wheel. I figured if nobody buys it after a couple of weeks I'll lower it to $200 and lower if needed.

How much would you sell the console + the cable for?

And how much would you sell the console + the 60gig HDD?

My brother needs a new console because his has red ringed. Just to be clear, this console has never had any problems with overheating and such? And what motherboard version is it?
 

Brandenevans86

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
22
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Las Vegas
XP
92
Country
United States
I'm not really sure, i wanna try and sell it all at once so I can use the profit towards the purchase of a PS3 so I havn't really thought about selling it piece by piece. And with the motherboard i'm not sure at all, it was manufactured in 2009 so I believe it has the jasper chip in it.
 

mocalacace

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
327
Trophies
0
Location
127.0.0.1
XP
857
Country
United States
Brandenevans86 said:
I'm not really sure, i wanna try and sell it all at once so I can use the profit towards the purchase of a PS3 so I havn't really thought about selling it piece by piece. And with the motherboard i'm not sure at all, it was manufactured in 2009 so I believe it has the jasper chip in it.

I would buy all of it without the game and racing wheel
 

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
1,510
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
middleofnowhere, AL
XP
1,245
Country
United States
eh...been thinking of getting a used system my self so i looked into my local pricing.
i can get a 60gb system from my local pawn shop for $130 and they also have a 120gb black 360 for $150.
not that you can't get more than that seeing as you have a few extras but i know very few people who use racing wheels for racing games with the obvious exception of arcade machines.
with that and the game you could probably at most get $220 but that's pushing it IMO.
 

Brandenevans86

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
22
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Las Vegas
XP
92
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
eh...been thinking of getting a used system my self so i looked into my local pricing.
i can get a 60gb system from my local pawn shop for $130 and they also have a 120gb black 360 for $150.
not that you can't get more than that seeing as you have a few extras but i know very few people who use racing wheels for racing games with the obvious exception of arcade machines.
with that and the game you could probably at most get $220 but that's pushing it IMO.



Yeh, well i've decided to drop the price to $150 and sell the wheel by itself with the game. I kind of wish i never bought that wheel, barely used it and now it's almost impossible to get rid of. lol.
 

mocalacace

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
327
Trophies
0
Location
127.0.0.1
XP
857
Country
United States
Brandenevans86 said:
wolffangalchemist said:
eh...been thinking of getting a used system my self so i looked into my local pricing.
i can get a 60gb system from my local pawn shop for $130 and they also have a 120gb black 360 for $150.
not that you can't get more than that seeing as you have a few extras but i know very few people who use racing wheels for racing games with the obvious exception of arcade machines.
with that and the game you could probably at most get $220 but that's pushing it IMO.



Yeh, well i've decided to drop the price to $150 and sell the wheel by itself with the game. I kind of wish i never bought that wheel, barely used it and now it's almost impossible to get rid of. lol.

Ok I'll buy it,I'll shoot you a PM now
 

Brandenevans86

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
22
Trophies
0
Age
36
Location
Las Vegas
XP
92
Country
United States
Well i guess this post is no longer needed, I sold it for $250, husband and wife at my complex saw the ad and decided to buy it for my old price. I wont complain because i can now buy the PS3 i wanted.
nayps3.gif
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Like uremum