A doubt about Paypal

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Chotaz, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Chotaz
    OP

Chotaz I'm back! :D

Sep 20, 2007
    i created a paypal account so i can buy some stuff from dealxtreme, the think is that i dont own a credit card, i make money on my paypal account with sites like usercash.com and other like it...
    i wanted to know, if i can get any problems, if i actually buy anything with paypal, without having a creadit card added to my paypal account...

thanks in advance

2. chrisstan0

chrisstan0 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2007
    Australia, VIC
    yeah you can you hav to add a bank account, all the details n' stuff, i got through it but it confused me a bit.

3. Chotaz
    OP

Sep 20, 2007
    why do i need to add a bank account?

4. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    You shouldn't need anything other than money in the account to pay for stuff with the money in the account.

5. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I added a debit card to my account. As someone says if you have a bank account added, you can just transfer the money into paypal from that. But it takes a few days. You need a bank account so they can see that you are who you say you are.

6. Chotaz
    OP

Sep 20, 2007
    so there's no way of paying stuff with paypal without a bank account or a credit card added to my account?

7. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    I don't think so. PayPal needs 'something' to ensure that you have the necessary physical support for transfering founds, be it either a bank account or a credit card (which will always be associated to a bank account, BTW). They can't work on thin air, you know? [​IMG]

8. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    The money is already in the paypal account, isn't it? Is a bank account still needed when paypal already has the money?

9. Sekkyumu

Sekkyumu GBAtemp Regular

Nov 6, 2005
    France
    France
    If you don't have enough money when you buy something using Paypal. Paypal will pick the "necessary missing" money from your bank account you added (like a credit card).

10. Chotaz
    OP

Sep 20, 2007
    i already got the money from usercash.com enough to cover the order i want to do, its to bad i still need bank sh!t :\

11. TeenDev

TeenDev GBAtemp's Original Hipster

Apr 29, 2007
    United States
    you don't neeed paypal to buy stuff off DX though...

12. Chotaz
    OP

Sep 20, 2007
    since i dont have nor paypal nor a credit card, i guess ill have to make the cash/money payment, that includes sending them the money via postal service, wich takes about 6-10 days in normal priority mail, and only then they'll ship the thingy, all the for 3 pouchs and a hori screen protection pack, that i cant find anywhere in european shops :\